Do you go to Music Festivals?

Any of you frequent any music/art festival? If so, what's your favorite? I personally go to Bonnaroo every year. It's my home away from home. I just love the vibes so much.

• Coachella
  • Lollapalooza
  • Bonnaroo
    Vote C
  • Ultra
    Vote D
  • Firefly
    Vote E
  • Electric Forest
    Vote F
  • Burning Man
    Vote G

711

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I selected ultra, but I love it and coachella. Sadly i got sick and couldn't go this year. Hopefully, I can go next year. Ultra is where it is at tho. I have not been to burning man or firefly

What Guys Said 10

• i've been to firefly, vans warped tour (a looong time ago) and all good festival

of them i think i enjoyed the vans warped tour most. firefly was cool but too big. all good was fun because it was in the mountains

• I have in the past but after the shooting, I'm afraid to attempt to go anywhere. I nearly got in an accident the night the shooting happened.

• Never

• Nah.

• No. There is nothing worse, than loud noise and shitload of people.
    If you want another mass shooting, take me there. :-) We can only guess, if I go for minigun or straight up for nuclear device.

• nope, i never been to any concert or any music festival before in my whole life

• Not into mob scenes anymore. I prefer more intimate music venues.

• Wish i could get into them things but never done any of that stuff.

• Eforest and nightmare fest and dreamscape. Did edc new york a few times and I'd love to go to ultra.

• Been to a coupe and they sucked ass

What Girls Said 6

• I went to Bonnaroo once, it's only about three hours away from me so I wanted to check it out. It was cool but too exhausting & hot to do that again. Maybe if it was even three days instead of four I would do it again.

• I have a friend who lives in Nashville and only pays for the day passes to who they want to see.

• In my opinion, the more you go, the more you learn how to survive haha

• Maybe I'll think about it for next summer!

• Lolla cuz is where I live.
    No travel necessary hahah

• No l don't

• Never been to one

• That's on my bucket list I wanna go so bad. Either coachella or lolapalooza

• No I don’t go and I also don’t know much about them. Maybe if I did I would go.

• It's always a good idea to look into local festivals before branching out of state