Do you go to Music Festivals?

Any of you frequent any music/art festival? If so, what's your favorite? I personally go to Bonnaroo every year. It's my home away from home. I just love the vibes so much.

• Coachella
    Vote A
  • Lollapalooza
    Vote B
  • Bonnaroo
    Vote C
  • Ultra
    Vote D
  • Firefly
    Vote E
  • Electric Forest
    Vote F
  • Burning Man
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I selected ultra, but I love it and coachella. Sadly i got sick and couldn't go this year. Hopefully, I can go next year. Ultra is where it is at tho. I have not been to burning man or firefly

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• i've been to firefly, vans warped tour (a looong time ago) and all good festival

of them i think i enjoyed the vans warped tour most. firefly was cool but too big. all good was fun because it was in the mountains

0|1
    0|0
  • I have in the past but after the shooting, I'm afraid to attempt to go anywhere. I nearly got in an accident the night the shooting happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. There is nothing worse, than loud noise and shitload of people.
    If you want another mass shooting, take me there. :-) We can only guess, if I go for minigun or straight up for nuclear device.

0|0
    1|1
  • nope, i never been to any concert or any music festival before in my whole life

0|0
    0|0
  • Not into mob scenes anymore. I prefer more intimate music venues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish i could get into them things but never done any of that stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eforest and nightmare fest and dreamscape. Did edc new york a few times and I'd love to go to ultra.

0|0
    0|0
  • Been to a coupe and they sucked ass

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I went to Bonnaroo once, it's only about three hours away from me so I wanted to check it out. It was cool but too exhausting & hot to do that again. Maybe if it was even three days instead of four I would do it again.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a friend who lives in Nashville and only pays for the day passes to who they want to see.

• Show All
    • In my opinion, the more you go, the more you learn how to survive haha

• Maybe I'll think about it for next summer!

• Lolla cuz is where I live.
    No travel necessary hahah

0|1
    0|0
  • No l don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been to one

0|0
    0|0
  • That's on my bucket list I wanna go so bad. Either coachella or lolapalooza

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don’t go and I also don’t know much about them. Maybe if I did I would go.

0|1
    1|0
    • It's always a good idea to look into local festivals before branching out of state

Loading... ;