What horror movies are you planning to watch this Halloween?

I am planning on watching these.What horror movies are you planning to watch this Halloween?

17

What Guys Said 7

• the one where i keep waking up in a world where brexhit happenned and trump became president... aahhhhhhhh no

• You aren't even American.

• I agree it needs to change. People need to be more responsible. I had two children... never been on any kind of assistance. Do you know why? Because me and their dad made the decision to have children when we could afford them.

• but denying education and basic needs would only add to the problem. and yes i get where you are coming from and i believe it should be like that too but it isn't like that for all so we need to help people understand those values rather than ignore them. like i said that comes through education of the youth and helping their families keep out of poverty. nothing happens overnight. its took 70yrs here so far

• Do you have any recommendations for indie horror movies? I'm done supporting anything made by Hollywood pedophiles and rapists... 😡

• The memories of my former marriage fill me with enough horror !!

• I don't like horror movies. I don't mind being scared, but, most of them are rather bloody, and I don't do well with blood and gore like that

• I haven't thought of any to watch honestly. Any suggestions?

• Excorcist. Poltergeist, Friday the 13th original first3. Halloween just the first one and the remake

• Have you seen STRANGER THINGS? That's what I'm going to be watching!

• I have heard of it... I'll have to check it out.

• Better watch the first season on Netflix before the 27th haha. Second season premiere.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm gonna marathon all the Saw movies, and then watch the new one, Jigsaw.