What did you think of Ed Sheeran's music video for 'Perfect'?

I have the link posted to it below if you haven't seen it yet!

I thought it was such a cute music video and I'm delighted he's releasing it around Christmas time, it does have those Christmassy vibes about it :D Basically everything I love in life was in that music video (minus a puppy lol). It's just so cute.

What are you opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved it!! and i love the song!!! the lyrics are so nice.

What Guys Said 10

• the guy is a genius, love him

• Ed Sheeran is Ed Sheeran πŸ‘Œ

• In that type i prefer "Galway girl" for me is better... "Perfect" is just too cheesy, he is giving expectation to people that love or being is love is that, which is not true. Kinda like "Fifty Shades of Grey" its just fantasys that you make people belive it can happen...

• haven't seen it

• its full of cute and romantic crap

• The link won’t play. You make your own romance.

• It seems like every other video attempt at this theme.

• I think he's way too melodramatic and commercial for my taste.

• dibt like it.

• I don't know but, did you know my dad met him?

What Girls Said 13

• It's sweet and it tapped into my helpless romantic side. However I find it too fluffed up in creating that perfect fairytale love idea, which made it feel like a fantasy more so. I prefer the music vedio to "Everything Has Changed", as childhood puppy love is more visible to me. Both songs I'd love to have on my wedding playlist however lol.

• I prefer Galway girl because I prefer the song but the video is cute he likes doing those type of romantic videos lol 😊

• omg. i love skiing. but never... NIGHT SKIING? WITH FLARES? WHAT! this looks like so much fun. fuck man. i wanna trade lives with this girl. ugh i want a cute guy to eat pizza with. fuck my life. i can't watch this cuteness. it'll send me into another depressive episode. lol. beautiful music video.

• It was a beautiful music video! I loved when they went skiing (especially at night with the flares). It was pretty cool!

• One of the best I have seen

• I love it and it's really beautiful! But I already know the song before the music video was released. I've finally saw a 2017 music video without inappropriate stuffs XD

• Very cute!

• the kitten made it perfect β™‘

• Its very cute!!!

• It’s cute!

• It's Alright, Nothing Special Tho.

• I don't think.

• I love it 😍😍😍😍