Do you like Anime?

I'm number one fan of anime.. I find them cute and fun...^_^

• No
  • Yes
6d
Who's your favorite character?

834

What Guys Said 34

• I still watch anime though I'm also reading manga. Still following dragon ball, detective conan and a few others.

• Yes, not anymore though. Waste of time. Manga is better and faster, not that 30 minutes and decreasing episode.

• 5d

Agreed and on top of that, you can pick it up whenever you want.

• Ehh.. depends, a lot, and I mean a lot of anime aren't worth watching for a variety of reasons such as poor production, terrible writing etc. Others are just not to my taste.

There are some decent-solid good ones but right now? Hmmm, can't think of any

• Yeah

• I used to watch it all the time.

• To me it does not matter, if a story is filmed with real actors or animated with drawings. Its the story that matters and there are some pretty darn neat stories out there.

My favourite character is Eduard Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist
    (I dont call it Brotherhood, because I pretend that the other version just doesn't exists)

• Yes, I do. In fact, I began liking it even more recently as I finally began venturing out of the shonens and looking for other stuff. This new mage's bride anime is pretty sweet, despite it being a fantasy romance.

• I used to watch Pokemon up until XYZ. I was so mad when he lost the Pokemon League. He should've won. Now I've realized Ash is never going to win so I stopped watching.

• Akashic Records? Shit taste in anime my friend.

P. S. It's a meme guys don't kill me please I have a family

• I'm too old for cartoons enless its Bugs Bunny or Road Runner

• Yes i do watch anime pretty regularly, i preder moatly comedy, but some action isn't bad from time to time

• Depends on which ones, I'm picky.

• Kaneki, Tokyo Ghoul 😃🤓

• i respect it. It is very clever in an out of the box manner

• yea I watch em.

last one was Psychopass.
    I keep track on Boruto and DBS

not obsessed with it tho

• No that shits gay as fuck. Only people with developmental disorders like Animae. Everyone person I know who likes Animae suffers from ADD. Every single one.

• 5d

I don't like animae either but you my friend have issues. Relax, it's just a fucking cartoon

• L from Death Note.

• Probably Zaraki kenpachi from bleach

• Anime makes me cringe.

• They are the best one punch man
    Sao
    Death note
    Attack on titans...
    Every character have their way

• Jojo's Bizarre
    Attack on Titan.

• Not really

• I like Cory in the House. It's the best anime

• Yes anime is fun, I like dbz and rurouni kenshin. I had a girl over to watch anime and I would have lost my virginity but ED striked again. Good old ED, ruining sex for me since I was 15, love it...

• Yeah I do

• No no no and no. Even most Japanese look at otaku as fat sweaty nerds in mom's basement

• Saitama from One Punch Man is definitely my favourite anime character ^-^

• Depends

• Its childish and dumb (no time to waste) on nonsense.

• 5d

There is nothing positive or new to learn in most animes and its all common sense they teach.

• 5d

Common sense we all should have but supernatural discernments we need.

• Hentai is good

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 8

• Anime is garbage.

The only good anime I've ever seen is Death Note, and what sets it apart from other animes is that it understands the principle of 'Show, don't tell'.
    Too many animes have huge exposition dumps and has its characters talk directly to the viewer, telling them how they feel. Why? I don't need a character to tell me directly that they didn't like their father at their funeral, if not 2 minutes ago the anime showed the same character not liking their father - animes treat their audiences like morons.
    Death note does have some parts of characters talking directly to the viewer, but it manages to get away with it because of the head-games going on between Light and L, ideas that couldn't be explained the viewer any other way. (At least not coherently.)

I would like more animes if they were written better.

• It's okay i rarely watch it.
    I like Studio Ghibli movies though.
    media.giphy.com/media/b07clVdSOQcSY/giphy.gif

• It's okay.

• Love it- favorite character is hard to pinpoint because there’s so many genres and shows...

• My favorite anime character is batman.

• only some of them

• The only anime I like are Ginga Nagareboshi Gin.
    Lots of death, violence and blood.

I hate any other anime, I cannot stand the squeaky girl voices and the annoying tsunderes/himederes/etc. And it is incredibly annoying, to be simple. Everything.
    Tons of anime fans are pervs too, getting horny of those tiny anime ''onii-chaun~~!'' stuff.

• I️ do! Any Osomatsu-san fans out there? My fav anime character is Ichimatsu!