The artwork below are images of me applied to a book & a collage. Which of these would you pick?

• The artwork below are images of me applied to a book & a collage.  Which of these would you pick?Classic-looking book cover illustrating me lying naked on the floor
  • The artwork below are images of me applied to a book & a collage.  Which of these would you pick?Collage of varying images of me sunbathing naked in a clothing-optional resort

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Both artwork are great! On the 1st, you should have left the magnifying glass on your cover image. No worries, I have my own. It was worth the effort. Meanwhile, "sneaking in" the real pic of you on the lower-left on the 2nd artwork is a delightful treat.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to see the clothing option collage as I am a lifelong nudist.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE