Am I the only one who feels bad for pet fish?

Animals like dogs, cats or small mammals get constant love from people. Even birds and reptiles can be taken out of our their enclosure for human interaction. But for fish, you can't do that. Since they live in water, they're just living in a tank for their whole life. Because of this, they can't any real human interaction like other pets can. Am I the only one who feels bad for pet fish?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• I mostly feel bad because people don't see them as being as cute as a dog or cat so they ignore their needs. Doing shit like putting a beta into a glass of water with 4 rocks or putting fish that are enemies in the same tanks and wondering why they keep killing each other

That's not to say all people take care of cats and dogs properly *glares in direction of morons who put carnivorous animals on vegan diets*