How often do you play video games?

I use the Xbox One console to watch shows and movies on Netflix, but the rest of my family love playing video games. Being his favorite hobby, my little brother started playing "Fortnite" and "Call of Duty: WWII"... and so did my mother. They're a team fighting against the enemies one video game at a time. I've seen them play almost always whenever I come back home from college or work.
As for me, I absolutely suck at both games. 😂How often do you play video games??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Every single mother flippin frickin day. I play a lot of games, maybe it's the reason for me to have no interaction with the world and to be so awkward towards anyone of the opposite sex that I'm attracted to.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I just played Dying light on my PS4. Trying to find collectives lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Playing video games is fun... can be a great time killer or to entertain ourselves or even to relax stress... but too much of anything has it's own side effects... so they should u video​ games in a positive way not jst get addicted to them

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a PC gamer but I haven't been playing much at all ever since school began in September. Don't really have the time anymore. I can't wait to get back into Skyrim.

1|0
    0|0
  • I play just about every day. There are times I do take up to a week off because just like any other hobby, doing it too much can make it stale and boring until you take a break from it.

1|0
    0|0
  • When ever I get a day or two off in a row which is pretty rare. Otherwise I'm usually too beat from work. Having 2 jobs at once sucks, adulting is lame.

1|0
    0|0
  • I spend 12 hrs playing games, 3 hrs attending university, 3 hrs watching movie, 1 hr eating , 3 hours using gag and 2 hours sleeping

1|0
    0|0
  • I only play FIFA when I really need to relax and forget about reality. like once a month or even fewer times

1|0
    0|0
  • Every damn day I really need to chill with it I'm getting burned out

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly on weekends but depending on how busy I am that weekend I may or may not play.

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot, i love video games, i mostly play whenever i have a new game

1|0
    0|0
  • Every day even if I'm terrible at the game cause I like it

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't play games now. I just play games on my phone.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time. Love em

2|0
    0|0
  • Play almost every day

1|1
    0|0
  • Every day

1|0
    0|0
  • Pc is my thing but if use xbax