Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman?

I love them both but Batman is my all time favourite superhero so the Dark Knight for me! I think he's waaay too smart to be beaten by anyone lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A plastic fan wouldn't know but Batman would win and I feel that's obvious.
    Plus I don't think it's fun comparing a Marvel superhero with DC superhero!

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol then is it fun comparing a DC superhero to a DC superhero? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That's the most boring thing ever. The only competition Batman has in DC universe is Superman.

• Show All
    • Yeah I get it! No worries 😝

• Love it when you talk superhero to me! XD

Most Helpful Girl

• I could just be biased but I feel like Batman would win and I love them both too. I’ve never read any comics so I can’t really say. I just feel like Batman is always a few steps ahead of everyone.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• This has actually been answered by screwattack a few years back. Spidey would be able to tear Batman apart the moment he can get a hold of him, but if Batman has time to prepare then he has a chance. Depends on the situation and if there is prep time.

0|0
    1|0
  • Realistically speaking, Spider-Man would win easily, he has superpowers. The only reason Batman ever beats anyone with powers is through comic book bullshit that the writer throws in there, but realistically, a guy with superpowers will beat the guy without them every single time. If being a regular human was really so great, then there wouldn't be superpowers in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spider-Man is a kid from Brooklyn, Batman is a multi-billionaire from Gotham.

One has supernatural powers from a radioactive spider, one has the ability to fight a person with such powers. I'd go Batman in the third round.

0|0
    0|0
  • A fight? I mean depending on gadgets it could go either way

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on which version of each there's a lot of variations and one version of Spiderman could easily overpower Batman and vice versa

0|0
    0|0
  • No one... compromise with mutual understanding in the end of fight. πŸ˜‰

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends on which spiderman, some of them are strong af, and can't be hit by anything, and also depends on what suit batman's wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, they're both childish for me. Goku would squash them like a bug.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha we're not talking about anime! 😝

• Yeah I guess.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
      Batman would win though unless, Spiderman has the Spider armour.

• Depends if you mean regular Batman or Supersuit Batman, like in Batman vs Superman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman, he's cunning

1|0
    0|0
    • he's my favourite as well !!!
      who's ur fav batman in movies? I like Ben Affleck, but not many people seem to like him.

• Batman for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman duh

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman obvsly

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman😊

1|0
    0|0