For the Dragon Ball Super watchers, how do you think the tournament will end?

Kinda think Goku , Jiren, and Frieza will be the last ones standing and that Frieza will cause Goku to be eliminated once Jiren is out. I don't know what could happen afterwards

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Haven't watched today's episode yet but, Universe 4 will get eliminated.
    Goku may loose unless, there's a Vegito transformation.
    It will end with Universe 7 and 11 as the victors.
    And, I bet Frieza would attack Zeno or would certainly have something evil in his mind.

• 🤔 that’s interesting. Never thought about Frieza trying to attack Zeno. Kind of would like to see the result of him attempting that though

• You really thinking out of the box. I like it

• Yeah, thanks but, I feel there's no point to include Frieze in the tournament unless he has some ulterior motive.
      He's saving his energy for the later part and, let's hope, the writers do something out of the box.