For the Dragon Ball Super watchers, how do you think the tournament will end?

Kinda think Goku , Jiren, and Frieza will be the last ones standing and that Frieza will cause Goku to be eliminated once Jiren is out. I don't know what could happen afterwards

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Haven't watched today's episode yet but, Universe 4 will get eliminated.
    Goku may loose unless, there's a Vegito transformation.
    It will end with Universe 7 and 11 as the victors.
    And, I bet Frieza would attack Zeno or would certainly have something evil in his mind.

1|0
    0|0
    • 🤔 that’s interesting. Never thought about Frieza trying to attack Zeno. Kind of would like to see the result of him attempting that though

• Show All
    • You really thinking out of the box. I like it

• Yeah, thanks but, I feel there's no point to include Frieze in the tournament unless he has some ulterior motive.
      He's saving his energy for the later part and, let's hope, the writers do something out of the box.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Jiren and Goku will have final fight

Jiren will win but as universe 7 is more in number therefore 7;will win

Goku then wishes for ressuraction of everyone

And which then lead to another arc against grand priest

1|0
    0|0
    • I already know universe 6 coming back

• Not just universe 6, every universe

Not sure older ones too?

Also if Goku resurrect olders one then may be there will be no arc against grand priest

• Ultimate instinct is the only way for Goku to not lose

1|0
    0|0
  • Universe 7 wins and super dragon balls wish everyone back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Goku will kick everyone's ass

1|0
    0|0
  • Lets see what will happen

1|0
    0|0
  • Interesting theories here...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• OMG! I don't even know, but I'm excited for the next episode. This is off topic but tbh, I think Goku i freaking hot. Yep, he's my cartoon crush. Well anyways It's weird, because your theory is that same as mine. I want Goku , Jiren, and Frieza to be the last ones standing. I don't know about the rest though, but that's what I'm for sure about. Goku looks close to loosing though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I’ve thought the same about Goku lol. I don’t think he’d lose anytime soon though. He’s managed to last this long with barely catching his breath

• Yeah, IKR. He is rather strong through, that's like a major norm for Goku though.

Recommended myTakes