Do you play or like to play poker?

Do you play or like to play poker??

716

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea how to play poker. I don't even know the rules of the game. lol

I don't like card games. In fact, the only card game I do know how to play effectively is... snap 😳😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I play poker on Wednesday nights. But it is a social event more that a night to gamble. Playing with folks who get real serious of $1,000's each pot is no fun. We play dealers choice but is usually draw or stud poker. $5 minimum $100 maximum bet. Its for fun and comradeship. And we always have a summary copy of rules o n the table.