Do you play or like to play poker?

Do you play or like to play poker??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea how to play poker. I don't even know the rules of the game. lol

I don't like card games. In fact, the only card game I do know how to play effectively is... snap 😳😂

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I play poker on Wednesday nights. But it is a social event more that a night to gamble. Playing with folks who get real serious of $1,000's each pot is no fun. We play dealers choice but is usually draw or stud poker. $5 minimum $100 maximum bet. Its for fun and comradeship. And we always have a summary copy of rules o n the table.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 15

• I'm good at texas hold em and always win, but I don't like the game itself. Not for me :\

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to do it, once I even competed on one of the PokerStars LAPT qualifiers

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to play when there is no money to loose or gain

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been a big fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes very good game

0|0
    0|0
    • There's an app on android called pokergod. I'm looking for new opponents :)

• For chips occasionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes for fun but never for money.

0|0
    0|0
    • I play this headsup game called pokergod. Pretty good. Pm me if you'd like to play. It's turn based, so no schedules needed

• naw thanks XD i rather play it with real people and alcohol :D not so much on the pc or phone.

• No and no. Not a card player

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not a big cardplayer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fawk yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOpe..

0|0
    0|0