Can anyone suggest a good show on Netflix?

I just finished a show and I haven’t found a good one yet to binge watch lol I like any genre as long as the show’s good

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm about to give you one that no one has requested yet and I honestly feel as though it is one of the greatest shows I've ever watched. BATES MOTEL!

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Girl thank you! I hope you enjoy the show as much as I did.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 116

• The marvel shows are amazing, especially Daredevil. Narcos, Stranger Things, The Magicians, Marco Polo, Twin Peaks, Arrow, Sons of Anarchy, Shameless, Sherlock, The Walking Dead, Archer, Parks and Recreation, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmit, Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad, Arrested Development, Orange is the New Black, Trailer Park Boys... so many...

0|0
    0|0
  • F Is For Family, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul, Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia, the sitcom Cheers is good, the Ken Burns documentaries are good but honestly I don't think they inform you enough & tend to gloss over long stretches of important time, any documentary about Sharks works well for me personally, most of the Mystery Science Theater 3000's are good, I don't know if you're into anime but One Punch Man & Death Note are good (most of the anime there iscancerous).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in that same boat rn lol.

I've seen supernatural (3 times)
    That 70s show
    Izombie
    Friends
    Dexter
    The Magicians
    The vampire diaries
    The originals
    Reign
    Charmed
    Stranger things
    13 reasons why
    And way too many smh

0|0
    0|0
  • I just recently binge watched "Easy". The show wasn't on my radar but the way the lives of all the people were portrayed seemed so natural and real. I became hooked without even knowing. The characters were put in very much real world situations , that are contemporary to us , and had all different kinds of real/ believable personalities.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Killing is pretty damn good. It's heavy though. Arrested Development is good for a laugh. Grey's Anatomy is a good one too!

1|0
    0|0
  • The Ranch is very funny and good written. It features a lot of cast from that 70s show.

check out supernatural as well, The Good Place, Daredevil, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Haven, Peaky Blinders.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably watch The Punisher on Netflix, since it's only available on Bet flix. And it's only 13 episodes so it's short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black mirror
    The oa
    Mst3k (original ones)
    The 1st season of bloodline
    Longmire is decent
    The crown
    Arrested development
    F is for family
    Time travelers (or travelers... I forget)
    Lovesick

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel's agents of shield, flash, any of the superhero shows

0|0
    0|0
  • The Punisher
    Sons of Anarchy
    Spartacus
    The Walking Dead (It's alright, but dies down after about 3 seasons)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say house of card, but... yea no, scrap that for now...
    Breaking bad
    Sons of anarchy
    Westworld
    Hannibal
    Community
    Arrested developement
    Curb your enthusiasm
    Always sunny in philadelphia

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Archer. It's animated, but it's easy to forget that it's animated because there's a lot of realism to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Better Caul Saul", unless you are current with that.

"The Crown", as the background history of the drama is surprisingly accurate.

0|0
    0|1
  • Can you name some other shows you've previously enjoyed?
    2 I recommend to a lot of people are Jessica Jones and mindhunter.

0|1
    0|0
    • Mindhunter was really good. I hope they make a second season. I liked 13 Reasons Why also, and it’s second season is due to start in January 2018

• Try orange is the new black maybe? Got plenty to binge watch. Or Jessica Jones if you haven't seen that.

• I’ve watched Jessica Jones. Tried watching Orange is the new black, but couldn’t keep up with it.

• well we don't know your tastes and preferences. but Lost is pretty good.
    The Office, Breaking Bad, Friends, Stranger Things, House of Cards

1|0
    0|0
  • How are your hips so big lol holy shamoly

Just google top netflix shows lol and look down the list 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Burn Notice 2. Person of Interest 3. White Collar

0|0
    0|0
  • Wentworth is very good. It's like an Australian version of Orange Is The New Black, but better, and its origins predate OITNB.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try Westworld. It's epic. Don't know if it's on Netflix. But you gotta watch it, and now. It's that good

0|0
    0|0
  • Punisher including the marvel series, how to get away with murder, walking dead, the 100.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 77

• I will give you the ones that i think are the most AWESOME shows that I've watched on netflix and that you and everyone else should watch if you havn't already:
    The Following (Serial killer with followers)
    Queen of the South (Mexican drug dealers drama)
    Lost (Plane crash survivors on an island)
    Grey's Anatomy (Doctor and romance life)
    13 Reasons Why (Teen drama)
    Riverdale (Teen drama)
    Vampire Diaries (Teen vampires, romance, and drama)

0|0
    0|0
  • The 100! I binge watched that like crazy. Also Stranger Things, but you’ve probably seen it already lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like heartland, the fosters, fuller house, riverdale, friends, the office, young and hungry, orange is the new black, one day at a time, switched at birth, the secret life of the American teenager, degrassi, 90210, about a boy, stranger things, and 13 reasons why

0|0
    0|0
  • "Sherlock" for sure! I also love the Korean drama, "Hello my twenties", it's not too cheesy and also has some interesting relationship struggles without being too serious another I like is "The Paradise", which is great and "Hart of Dixie". :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like hot bearded men and historical shows, I recommend Medici: Masters of Florence. If you like dark and dirty humor, I recommend Chewing Gum. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is a good show that combines going through trauma with humor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stranger things, vampire diaries, how I met your mother, the 100, orange is the new black, teen wolf, orphan black... wow I watch too much netflix

1|0
    0|0
  • Black Mirror, 13 reasons Why *trigger warnings and extreme sadness alerts*, Girl Boss, Stranger Things, Ozarks (just really slow story progression) I don't know if you’re just talking about Netflix originals.

0|0
    0|0
  • The 100, Once Upon a Time, Shameless, Merlin, Skins UK, Orange is the New Black, Scream, Criminal Minds, The Sound of Your Heart (Humorous K-Drama)

1|0
    0|0
  • Stranger Things
    The Walking Dead (season 7 is the shizzz)
    Black Mirror (so good)
    Unbreakable Kimmy Schmit

Things I don't watch but are supposedly good
    Dark
    The Crown
    Master of None
    Luke Cage

1|0
    0|0
  • THE 100!!! I watched four whole seasons in one fucking week like binge watched that shit, it was so good.

2|0
    0|0
  • My friend and I are into Greys anatomy but it's super long. Lost is much shorter but still good. I loved how I met your mother

0|0
    0|0
  • Reign - about Mary queen of Scott’s and her life.
    Black mirror - future technology ideas and how they can be wrong in some way.
    I loved both of those. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Game of thrones, Stranger things, Once upon a time, thirteen reasons why, supernatural, ..

0|1
    0|0
  • Stranger things, Grey’s anatomy, friends, the office, dark, etc...

1|0
    0|0
  • stranger things and riverdale are pretty good! also 13 reasons why and suits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Revenge is amazing - basically a girl had her father taken from her when she was very young, put away for a crime he didn't commit, and she acts almost like a grim reaper, taking a new name and playing a new role to get revenge on the people who betrayed her father
    Reign is also really good - think almost Game of Thrones, its based on the life of Mary Queen of Scots, but filled with drama, amazing costumes, and it doesn't feel like its a history document like some other shows out there based upon the times of kings and queens.
    Vampire Diaries is also good but I know a lot of people are really discontent with that show as its labeled as a basic white girl tv show, but its actually quite good.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Good Place isn't too bad of a show. I also liked Stranger Things and That 70's Show

0|0
    0|0
  • Orange is the New Black
    Wentworth
    The Office
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer

0|0
    0|0
  • They have evil dead and punisher on there. Magicians..

0|0
    0|0
  • Freaks & Geeks.
    It's only 1 season and may not be your thing but I liked it.
    Skins, it's also good it has 7 vol ( it's a UK show)

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes