Do you find Saturday Night Live funny?

• Yes
  • No
  • I haven't seen it
    Vote C

1221

Most Helpful Girl

• It has its funny moments. I’m sick of Alec Baldwin’s Donald Trump skits. They do them every week and they’re never funny, just annoying and mean spirited. They’ve poked fun at every president, but it’s never been so mean or unfunny until now.

• I absolutely detest Donald Trump but the Alec Baldwin skits are played out. I don't give a fuck about 'mean'ness against the president, but they are just not funny in the least. I feel like i'm being told what to think about the dynamics & nature of his presidency & even when I agree its cringey to watch them joke about it. Its almost like watching the class clown bully the retarded kid.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, because they're approaching the humor the wrong way.

Trump is an absolute buffoon, and provides SO MANY golden opportunities to be made fun of in unconventional ways, and SNL is just ignoring that and just kind of pointing out the obvious.

It's lazy humor. A better political sketch would be:
    Have an alternative Trump that does everything exactly antipodal to what the real one does. Reenact situations where he was a total moron, and have the SNL trump being moderate, reasoned, and presidential. It would be hilarious.

Their non-political stuff is kind of eh too. I'm not a fan.