What’s your favorite holiday?

Mine personally is Christmas because of how warm it feels. Not physically but emotionally.. I don't know lol I’m weird. What’s your favorite holiday?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine's probably Christmas too, it's just such a nice time of year. Makes me feel so much better even if my year has been shit, there's just so much more positivity everywhere.
    That and the endless time I get to spend at the beach with my friends, it's literally the best thing ever

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• New years eve and day : it is a new year and u can start fresh
    Valentines : well my bros birthday is Feb 13 my birthday Feb 15 and my evil step father Feb 16 ... At the same time I love valentines because it just the love.. I love it
    Easter: Jesus
    4 of July : the fireworks and etc
    Halloween : I do like Halloween
    Thanksgiving: where we are thankful
    Christmas : Jesus
    I can't say anything about mothers day fathers day and grandparents day mainly because I don't love my parents no they did not treat us right at all me and my bros abused etc
    My grand parents eh because I don't know my biogical relatives and because... Well... I have had some of my step grandparents passed away
    Friendship day : love it to tell our friends how much they mean to each other
    I don't know if I am missing any other holiday besides these.. well let me know if I am and i will tell u if I like them or not

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think this is celebrated in US, but first of may is the best closely followed by summer solstice. In Finland we call first of may vappu and we engineering students start celebrating it about 2-3 weeks before it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Halloween, cuz I don't have to buy a mask!!! Lol joking aside, emotional warmness is good. Not weird. Enjoy it

1|0
    0|0
    • 😂 I love Halloween. It used to be my favorite because I like everything scary or spooky like. It brings out my dark side 😂😂 But Christmas just brings me closer to love and peace. I love that feeling lol

• Show All
    • I get that. On short, there Is no "should" when it comes to whar connections you gave with family. Don't force anything. Goodnight

• Thanks. Good night ❤️

• Holloween, and Christmas. can't really choose between the 2.

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s sort of what I am dealing with. I always come back to Christmas though.. But still when it’s Halloween I state that as my favorite. I’m a flip flopper😂

• Both are 2 very diffrent holidays. Why not just enjoy both for what they are. No need for a favorite.

• I guess you’re right lol

• Really I don't have a favorite holiday I like it when I can just spend it with my family.

1|0
    0|0
    • I can see that. I wish I could spend time with all of my family. Every day. Well, maybe not every day.. 😂

• Yeah sometimes you need a break from the annoying cousins

• Haha or aunts and grandmas. My family is so messed up lol

• Well, I don't like a single holiday but, a group of holidays. Like winter and summer vacations.

1|0
    0|0
  • the ones that let me take off work

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha right on dude. 😂

• Christmas and Valentine/White Day. :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes