What’s your favorite holiday?

Mine personally is Christmas because of how warm it feels. Not physically but emotionally.. I don't know lol I’m weird. What’s your favorite holiday?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine's probably Christmas too, it's just such a nice time of year. Makes me feel so much better even if my year has been shit, there's just so much more positivity everywhere.
    That and the endless time I get to spend at the beach with my friends, it's literally the best thing ever

Most Helpful Girl

• New years eve and day : it is a new year and u can start fresh
    Valentines : well my bros birthday is Feb 13 my birthday Feb 15 and my evil step father Feb 16 ... At the same time I love valentines because it just the love.. I love it
    Easter: Jesus
    4 of July : the fireworks and etc
    Halloween : I do like Halloween
    Thanksgiving: where we are thankful
    Christmas : Jesus
    I can't say anything about mothers day fathers day and grandparents day mainly because I don't love my parents no they did not treat us right at all me and my bros abused etc
    My grand parents eh because I don't know my biogical relatives and because... Well... I have had some of my step grandparents passed away
    Friendship day : love it to tell our friends how much they mean to each other
    I don't know if I am missing any other holiday besides these.. well let me know if I am and i will tell u if I like them or not