Who is one fictional villain you would NOT want coming after you?

Who is one fictional villain you would NOT want coming after you?
There's a (super) villain out to get you. Out of all the villains you know, who are you really hoping it isn't?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Mr. Sinister from X-Men. That guy plays for keeps.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Well most probably joker of batman spically role played by the heath ledher he may not have super powers like that of mentioned by others... by in real life such people do exists and is difficult to deal with those... @Quintessence. Which character u don twant coming after you?

1|0
    0|0
    • Anyone who is not human and/or has superhuman abilities or magical powers. So, for example, someone like Sauron or Darth Vader would be very difficult to deal with.

• Ywach from Bleach, because that guy can steal your capabilitis and can rewrite all the futures in which i would have defeated him, so even if i could have defeated him 1 billion times, it wouldn´t matter future would always go to the path that i have been defeated and killed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Darth Vader.
    The guy had a whole galactic Empire to hunt you down with with legions of various troopers, bounty hunters and such.
    You somehow get by any of that then you're confronted by Vader himself. Everything about him would be terrifying if you actually had to face him in reality.
    Then how will he actually kill? Slowly strangle me, crush my neck or would he be somewhat merciful and cut me down with his lightsaber?

2|0
    0|0
  • Rapeman

1|1
    0|0
  • It and Cthultu. I would love to fight off villians who are physical but I would crumble at a psychological one.

1|0
    0|0
    • If you've ever read any of Lovecraft's works, you'll be pleased to know that there are antagonists within it that make Cthulhu look like a feeble insect.

• Arthas Menthil aka The Lich King, he'd have an army of undead and when he does get me I can't even enjoy the peace of Death.

P. S. This character is from the RTS Warcraft III who later became a big character in World of Warcraft.

1|0
    0|0
  • Killgrave from Jessica Jones. He can make you do whatever he says! Combine that with the fact he has very little emotion that ain't a good time for me! 😕😂

1|1
    0|0
  • Kilgrave. Imagine being controlled like that. He could enslave you for life and force you to kill your loved ones.

1|0
    0|0
    • Zebediah Killgrave the Purple Man?

• @QueenofCups yup. Most other villains would obliterate me, but with Kilgrave it would be torture.

I am also referencing the version of the character from the Jessica Jones series.

• The Swede from that AMC show Hell On Wheels, that motherfucker scars me. Him & Heath Ledgers' Joker are both so insane I might consider running off a bridge if I found they were after me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Adelai Niska from Firefly.

1|2
    0|0
    • Not so much a super villain, but definitely a monster. Zoey straight handled him like a feisty puppy though!

• Hela, cuz she's a beautiful, vindictive woman. I can't seem to stay away from them, so I probably couldn't get away from that one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Freddy Krueger I like my sleep too much to get interrupted by a mad man with razor blade gloves

1|2
    0|0
  • I'll go for Light Yagami (Death Note anime).
    Or, if I had to go with movies, Voldemort would be a nightmare.

1|0
    0|0
  • Literally all of them, if they are super villains I would assume Pablo Escobar beside them would look like a kinder garden child.

1|0
    0|0
  • Alien from AVP. That thing can survive being exposed to Space. Hell to the no.

1|1
    0|0
  • One that comes to mind is The ScareCrow from Batman

1|0
    0|0
  • Voldemort. Who could stop him? Lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Deadpool

1|0
    0|0
  • the IRS