Which celebrity or band has the worst fan base?

Which celebrity or band has the worst fan base??

46

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• To has gone from Beliebers to Dorectioners to Kpop fans. It really depends on what's trending at the moment and for now it's Kpop unfortunately

What Guys Said 5

• Black Veil Brides, GHOST, and Pierce The Veil. Very disturbing and the when those three bands open for a band, the fans do nothing but whine and bitch. One time I seen King Diamond in concert and GHOST was headlining. Little kids with scars on their wrists did nothing but cry because King Diamond was taking to long. If I’d if funny how when King Diamond left 70% Of the room cleared out.

• Trump fans, Justin bieber fans , Jake Paul fans and fans of a hardcore rock band

• Beliebers/Belosers.

• Kpop band: BTS

• John Cena, Trump, Bieber, One Direction etc.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly... K-pop fans. That fandom gets fetishistic real fast. I know a lot of (white) girls who like... write fanfiction about these people? Like band members fucking? I'm not opposed to fanfiction but when it's real people that's a serious crossing of boundaries. They're not your toys they're humans with feelings. All that says is you don't give a fuck about these people you claim to love.

They also tend to not even give a shit how messed up the idol industry that's making these bands they love so much is. They just want to ogle and objectify some dudes.

There's also the kpop fans who don't do that but just act like they're better than you because they listen to pop music from a different country. It's Korean Brenda, not arcane knowledge meant for you alone.

• BTS! And on my opinion Beliebers used to be really annoying and were overacting but they’re really chill now (hardcore Jelena stans not included).

• Probably boy bands get the craziest fans.