How do you watch home movies?

I actually don't know too many people who actively buy blu-ray. It just seems to cost so much more to see the same things you can find online or on the dvd version anyway. In fact, I think most people do some type of streaming service eliminating the need for discs altogether anyway, but let's see what the survey says.
  • I buy dvd only
  • I buy blu-ray only
  • I buy a mix of dvd and blu-ray
    Vote C
  • I use a streaming service only, I don't buy dvd's/blu-ray anymore
    Vote D
  • I use a combination of dvd/blu-ray/streaming
    Vote E

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I mainly stream but when I want to add something to a collection then I buy DVD, Blu-Ray and sometimes VHS. I have a big horror collection and Disney movie collection that are on VHS and Blu-Ray for example.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to buy DVDs, but my shelves started getting really cluttered with movies and shows that I've only watched like once. So now I just stream movies on Netflix.