How do you watch home movies?

I actually don't know too many people who actively buy blu-ray. It just seems to cost so much more to see the same things you can find online or on the dvd version anyway. In fact, I think most people do some type of streaming service eliminating the need for discs altogether anyway, but let's see what the survey says.
  • I buy dvd only
    Vote A
  • I buy blu-ray only
    Vote B
  • I buy a mix of dvd and blu-ray
    Vote C
  • I use a streaming service only, I don't buy dvd's/blu-ray anymore
    Vote D
  • I use a combination of dvd/blu-ray/streaming
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I mainly stream but when I want to add something to a collection then I buy DVD, Blu-Ray and sometimes VHS. I have a big horror collection and Disney movie collection that are on VHS and Blu-Ray for example.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to buy DVDs, but my shelves started getting really cluttered with movies and shows that I've only watched like once. So now I just stream movies on Netflix.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It's about the same as a movie ticket which in avagre is 15 to 20 bucks unless u go to manteee.(early showing).

And as far as streaming goes its not aleays on netflix and hulu that fast. If we talking legally

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the movie, I'll insist on getting the Blu-ray that has the digital content download.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blu-Ray whenever possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • i download them from bittorrent.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I watch them online. Connect my pc with Tv.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes