Girls do you think guys who play vidoe games are losers or unattractive?

So i seen a post on here earlier a female got into a fight with this guy and she said that he was probably a loser who plays video games all day and doesn't have a girlfriend and will never get laid by any girl or along those lines... i know thay she wasn't talking about all guy gamers but i can't help but feel some girls feel like this back in highschool in my class the boys got into a similar argument with the girls guys toiught it was fine to play video games at are age at the time (15-18) and girls thought it was stupid and childish i olay video games and its a big part of my life im 18 in college but its not like i let it cosume my life id say im on my phone more then my Xbox or Playstation I don't know what do you think let me know down belowGirls do you think guys who play vidoe games are losers or unattractive??Girls do you think guys who play vidoe games are losers or unattractive??

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl, but I don’t mind when guys play video games, as long as I can play with them! I also like when I can totally nerd out with someone else, so if he’s into the same geeky stuff as I am, all the better!