Girls do you think guys who play vidoe games are losers or unattractive?

So i seen a post on here earlier a female got into a fight with this guy and she said that he was probably a loser who plays video games all day and doesn't have a girlfriend and will never get laid by any girl or along those lines... i know thay she wasn't talking about all guy gamers but i can't help but feel some girls feel like this back in highschool in my class the boys got into a similar argument with the girls guys toiught it was fine to play video games at are age at the time (15-18) and girls thought it was stupid and childish i olay video games and its a big part of my life im 18 in college but its not like i let it cosume my life id say im on my phone more then my Xbox or Playstation I don't know what do you think let me know down belowGirls do you think guys who play vidoe games are losers or unattractive??Girls do you think guys who play vidoe games are losers or unattractive??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl, but I don’t mind when guys play video games, as long as I can play with them! I also like when I can totally nerd out with someone else, so if he’s into the same geeky stuff as I am, all the better!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• For me, guys who plays videogames are not losers at all. I mean, everyone has a thing he likes to do after school etc, for some it's videogames, for others it's drawing or reading or a lot of things. Why a person would be a loser just for playing videogames? I think some girls think that because this is the picture that media give to us.
    However, me I like playing videogames and I like boys who plays that to. :)
    ( I'm French so excuse my English :p )

1|1
    0|0
    • 1) thank you so much for your feed back your really kind and your right soceity push these premisconceptions on us and it really sucks
      2) i think its awsome you play video games
      3) Dont worry your English was fine probably better then mine lol

Yeah there is so much good games on this planet, how could we not play? :p

• So true and there such a great way to pass the time i personaly have become a big fan of overwatch I've git it for Xbox and am getting a ps4 this Christmas plan on getting overwatch for that too

• I don't think so. Actually I like videogames too, so why would I think people like me are losers? Don't get upset, people say childish things if they have nothing worth to say.

0|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is a major gamer, and I LOVE to join him in his games! Whether it's killing games or driving games I'll always be attracted towards him, gamers/nerds are HOT!

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if the guy (or girl) does NOTHING but play video games all the time.
    My boyfriend and I both enjoy our games from time to time, but we know when to put then down and take care of our responsibilities. That's the difference.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I play video games 2 so it would be a win for me

0|1
    0|0
    • Lit what games you play

• Show All
    • Sure thing. Better be lit or you will take the blame 👏🏿

• Lol its lit its lit trust me

• I think it depends I'm a gamer have been since really young an to this day I don't find anything wrong wit it... Guys sometimes just need to remember or even sometimes be reminded its ok to have fun but don't forget about u an me... This also depends on how its being brought to someone's attention too

0|1
    0|0
  • I play video games. Playing videos games together with my babe is the perfect date for me as long as there’s Doritos and Mt Dew

0|1
    0|0
  • Some definitely are, but most aren't. I've played online with some absolute babes. Guys I can't comprehend why they aren't out fucking girls constantly they're so hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all! I don't think it makes you hot... But a hobby is a hobby. It doesn't effect how hot you are.

0|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend aims to be a professional gamer, I don't think he is a loser at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • It really depends. I'm not much of a player but I enjoy watching people play video games. There are people who play video games and have a life and people for whom video games are their life. The weird dude who can't take care of himself, plays video games endlessly and has a severe superiority complex? Is definitely what I would call a loser if not just generally unpleasant. Guy who games in his free time is cool. As long as I'm not spending day after day in his parents basement watching him play C. O. D, I'm dandy. But it's really all about balance and compatible interests.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you kidding me? I ply video games, just finished 6 hours of playing the sims actually.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not I don’t think I could be in a relationship with a guy who doesn’t play video games. Video games are life

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all... i being a girl loves playing video games... however if ur in a relationship... u should find time for ur lover...

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess there are people like that around, but in general, no.

But man, times have changed...

0|1
    0|0
  • no i love playing games im into xbox though

0|1
    0|0
    • Pff Playstations where its at girl but I've git and xbox to lol

• Meh, id like it as I enjoy video games haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I like playing games too

0|1