What do you think about phone photography?

I'm really into photography but I don't have to money to afford a decent camera. Well my phone suffice? I know it's not the same... What do you think. (Here are some pictures I've taken)What do you think about phone photography??What do you think about phone photography??What do you think about phone photography??What do you think about phone photography??

124

Most Helpful Guy

• It gets you to a certain point and it may even be a very impressive point depending on the phone, but eventually phone photography can't compete with a good camera. Even so, for phone photography this all looks incredible. You'd make a good photographer =3 especially in terms of nature and formal portrate photography.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• it can come out good. I have this really good picture of me when I went travelling 2 years ago and it's so good (taken on iphone 4s)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE