What do you think about phone photography?

I'm really into photography but I don't have to money to afford a decent camera. Well my phone suffice? I know it's not the same... What do you think. (Here are some pictures I've taken)What do you think about phone photography??What do you think about phone photography??What do you think about phone photography??What do you think about phone photography??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It gets you to a certain point and it may even be a very impressive point depending on the phone, but eventually phone photography can't compete with a good camera. Even so, for phone photography this all looks incredible. You'd make a good photographer =3 especially in terms of nature and formal portrate photography.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• it can come out good. I have this really good picture of me when I went travelling 2 years ago and it's so good (taken on iphone 4s)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Half of everything is within a person. Other half depends on hardware. It will suffice at an initial stage, but there will be a moment when you realize it's not enough anymore. Happened to me before and I upgraded and upgraded my camera until it wasn't reasonable investment anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd highly advise you to do some post-processing on Photoshop. Hdr filters work wonders if you don't have a HDR camera. And you can get analogue cameras for cheap and get the negatives you shot processed. Analogue negatives can be processed up to current HD resolutions (Even the ones from 1920's).

Other than that you might want to work a bit on posing. Pictures are very nice nontheless :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Second and third pic is really good, looks like they could be done with a proper camera.
    Phones these days have really good cameras so you should be fine, but if you want then try and save up for a second hand camera maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • Up to a point, a phone is fine.
    The technical limitations of including a camera in a phone (such as ccd size, lack of optical zoom, post processing) mean that a standalone camera will always be capable of better pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can take awesome photos with phone. Practice will make you better. Also do some editing to enhance your photos. Some best phone editors are snapseed and lightroom. I mostly use snapseed but lightroom is also pretty good

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok as long as you are looking at the pics on your phone. You cannot compare cell phone photography to that of a decent camera. A camera does not necessarily have to be a $1500 camera.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow that secobd photo is 🔥! Would jog there 10/10 times

0|1
    0|0
  • Not having a real camera is limiting if your into photography. No shutter/exposure settings or zoom.

0|1
    0|0
  • A good phone camera can actually takes some really good pictures nowadays

0|0
    0|0
  • Samsung phones take great pictures. I like taking photos too.

0|0
    0|0
  • if u can't afford an expensive camera there are class photograpgy editing apps for like 4 euro

0|0
    0|0
  • I only use my phone now. Mainly just because of convenience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty neat

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • What phone are you using?

0|0
    0|0
  • Am i on it? Then snap away

0|0
    0|0
  • good

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Great photography!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes