Which game do you think sounds better to buy for the Nintendo Switch to play on the go, Skyrim, LA Noire, or Doom?

Right now, I plan on buying a good 3rd party game for the Switch for me to take with to Mexico next weekend (on my New Years vacation weekend) and I already have all 3 of these games on my other gaming platforms (LA Noire and Skyrim on my PC, Doom on my Xbox One). I just wanna buy one of these games that I can play portably on my Switch without having to bring an entire console and TV or an entire gaming PC with me.
  • Which game do you think sounds better to buy for the Nintendo Switch to play on the go, Skyrim, LA Noire, or Doom?Skyrim
  • Which game do you think sounds better to buy for the Nintendo Switch to play on the go, Skyrim, LA Noire, or Doom?LA Noire
  • Which game do you think sounds better to buy for the Nintendo Switch to play on the go, Skyrim, LA Noire, or Doom?Doom
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

22

Most Helpful Girl

• omg SKYRIM MY OLD PS3 GOT YED AND I CAN'T GET IT OUT IM DED

Most Helpful Guy

• Doom for me. but it's about your personal likes