What do you think of my sketch?

And what color should I give to her hair and headband, necklace, skin tone etc? I also don’t know what background to choose. I’m not very good at picking colors What do you think of my sketch?

1012

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A very fair skin tone with yellow undertones, ginger hair, brown eyes, the headband should be navy or ivory or jade green. The necklace should be gold, but with the headband and long hair I almost feel as if the necklace should be more dainty and fragile rather than that big chain and pendant. Your sketch is really fabulous, but I may want to fix the nose and the neck a bit. Don't forget to add different hues to the hair and going between dark and light to represent the light hitting her hair (and natural highlights). As for the lips, I would make them a soft natural pink but with a little bit of red in the center (like a gradient). I would also make her eyebrows a darker ginger than her hair. Overall your sketch is really fabulous! Don't mind my long list of input - I'm just detail-oriented and an artist myself, haha.

• @TheClevelander1 I literally love you ty so much for that link, it will ultimately change my existence

• I try going in to full screen for it, but, it won't allow it, you'll have to watch it on the small screen. unless you can figure it out for me