Your thoughts on E-Sports?

It does annoy me how it gets ridiculed for not being a sport but trying to be, etc. But to that I say: You're right, it's not a sport. It's an E-Sport. It's a different thing from physical aports with it's own requirements and skills and I really enjoy seeing these games I like played at wuch high levels. What do you think of them?

314

Most Helpful Guy

• Same as with chess. Should be recognized as a type of sport, but isn't.
    The massive popularity of sport isn't as much about the achievements of human physicality, its more about the narratives, the underdog stories, the great comebacks, the pressure, the hilarity that sometimes happens, the match-throwing that shows us how some sold out. Its in the fans, in the lore, in the history. It kind of doesn't matter if "they" "let it be a sport". It already is.