Chances that a celeb will read my insta dm?

I sent her a picture from a question that was asked on here, don't worry, it wasn't a sex question, or anything related, but, it was something i thought she should see. so, i took a chance and dm'd it to her, since you can't post them in comments on pictures and it's highly unlikely she would have commented on it if i had posted it as my own picture, especially since it's not actually my picture, but, anyway, do you think she'll reply?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They most likely won't see it and will not reply. My friend has 2000 followers and she has hundreds of unopened DMs so a celeb would have even more they don't get to

0|0
    0|0
    • Why wouldn't she just open them?

• Show All
    • Dude considering the number of times I've been in a guy's bed the last few months, I'm definitely into guys. But whatever will make you feel better about yourself when you get rejected after sliding into a girl's dms (:

• Whatever you want to mask, go ahead, but, only gay women would be creeped out by it

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, her pr team might see it and, if they like it, they might even show it to the celeb.
    Although, the chances are very low.

0|0
    0|0
    • And an antarctican would know that how?

• Show All
    • So how can i take you seriously then

• Well, it's your choice. We are just giving our opinions. And, it would be better if, the celeb takes you seriously.
      And, it sounds kinda ironic coming from an anonymous person.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Celebrates probably get messages from hundreds of people every day, depending on how famous they are, so quite low... Doesn't mean they won't reply though

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• 0,000000002445859% chance

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for at least putting some numbers in there, other than 0, gives me hope

• Haha cheers mate

• Notta

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero point one percent.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes