Anyone has any suggestion of new tv shows that I can binge watch?

I like tv shows that has drama, competition based tv shows, reality shows and crime shows. For example, survivor, hell's kitchen, masterchef, suits and so on..

212

Most Helpful Guy

• check out supernatural. 13 seasons so far and still just as good. you never get bored watching it, badass music is played, the characters are so well written (you even like the bad guys) and each seasons has new storylines/protagonist/characters so it stays fresh.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just started watching limitless, its on netflix, b amd its actually pretty good. there's a series called Lie To Me that used to be on netflix and if you can find it that is really awesome