Can I learn Violin without anyone not it?

Don't ask why it's usual family issue
I don't want to participate in any class but I can afford anything related

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm also 21 and wanna learn to play the violin. Alone it's hard. You should have someone to show you the correct bow holding and other things at least. Once you have strong bases, you can start practicing alone.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone can learn how to do anything. All you need is the right mindset. You have to be motivated, dedicated, passionate, have a unrelenting desire. Don't give up when things get difficult. View your struggles as challenges, not defeat, and use them to motivate and drive you to achieve your goal. If you truly WANT to do something, nothing will stop you, you'll make sure of that. It'll be far more difficult on your own and take longer though. But of course you can.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE