Who is the most influential celebrity power couple?

1216

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably a toss up between Tom and Giselle or Jay Z and Beyonce But Ill always lean in towards TOM!!!

What Guys Said 15

• Depends on which generation. For millenials its the aniston-pitt-jolie drama we've all been basing our relationships and marriages on. Sad endings...

• Influential?

I mean technically Trump and Melania lmao

• Use to be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie but maybe not so much now that they are divorced so maybe Tom Hardy and Gisel now

• Influential to who. Celebrities have taken a huge knock as Harvey Weinstein has shown the cult of celebrity for what is.

• If you're influenced by anyone you're a weak person

• Money is Power and Power is Money, whomever has the most power and is on the Fobes top 500

• " influential celebrity power "xD.. I guess this question is for girls only..

• The Donald and Melania.

• Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.

• None, I don't give a shit about celebs.

• Nobody

• Mr and Mrs Gates

• Goldie Hawn an Kurt rustle

• Brangelina

• Victoria beckham is a CUNT

• Oh you know her personally?

• @watisgoingon No I don't and I'm not defending her. His reasons for thinking she's a cunt are stupid. He used the fact she uses skinny models as a reason for her being a cunt. That's not a good reason because so many companies use skinny models. Models have been skinny for so long now. If you are going to call someone a cunt at least have good reasons to do it.

What Girls Said 11

• All depends on where you come from and what influences you have personally I think it's sad if your biggest influences are from celebrities

• ellen and portiaw

• kim and kanye. kanye is insane but one of my favorite people in the world, and look at kim.. whatever she does everyone else copies.

• They are like any other couple, far as I'm concerned they always look like two people to me.

• Influencial celeb power couples 😭😭💀💀. I don't admire any of their relationships. who knows what goes on behind closed doors. ill pass

• But I will say. and I don't think these individuals are celebs Serena and her husband are my fave. he's a techy and she's an Olympic athlete. and princess Diana's sons. to go and be successful after losing their mom is a big deal.

• Prince Harry and Megan
    Beyonce-Jay Z
    Kim and Kanye

• Ok prince Harry and Megan are good. but are they considered celebs? or just royalty?

• Jay-z and Beyonce and Trump and his wife.

• Beyoncé and Jay Z

• Jay-Z and Beyonce

• I guess none..

• kim and kanye