Who is the most influential celebrity power couple?

Who is the most influential celebrity power couple?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably a toss up between Tom and Giselle or Jay Z and Beyonce But Ill always lean in towards TOM!!!

0|2
    1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Depends on which generation. For millenials its the aniston-pitt-jolie drama we've all been basing our relationships and marriages on. Sad endings...

0|0
    0|0
  • Influential?

I mean technically Trump and Melania lmao

0|2
    0|0
  • Use to be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie but maybe not so much now that they are divorced so maybe Tom Hardy and Gisel now

0|0
    0|0
  • Influential to who. Celebrities have taken a huge knock as Harvey Weinstein has shown the cult of celebrity for what is.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're influenced by anyone you're a weak person

1|1
    1|0
  • Money is Power and Power is Money, whomever has the most power and is on the Fobes top 500

0|0
    0|0
  • " influential celebrity power "xD.. I guess this question is for girls only..

0|0
    0|0
  • The Donald and Melania.

1|2
    1|1
  • Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively.

2|0
    0|1
  • None, I don't give a shit about celebs.

2|1
    0|0
  • Nobody

1|0
    0|0
  • Mr and Mrs Gates

0|2
    0|0
  • Goldie Hawn an Kurt rustle

0|0
    0|0
  • Brangelina

0|0
    0|1
  • Victoria beckham is a CUNT

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh you know her personally?

• Show All
    • @watisgoingon No I don't and I'm not defending her. His reasons for thinking she's a cunt are stupid. He used the fact she uses skinny models as a reason for her being a cunt. That's not a good reason because so many companies use skinny models. Models have been skinny for so long now. If you are going to call someone a cunt at least have good reasons to do it.

What Girls Said 11

• All depends on where you come from and what influences you have personally I think it's sad if your biggest influences are from celebrities

2|1
    0|0
  • ellen and portiaw

1|0
    1|1
  • kim and kanye. kanye is insane but one of my favorite people in the world, and look at kim.. whatever she does everyone else copies.

0|0
    1|2
  • They are like any other couple, far as I'm concerned they always look like two people to me.

0|0
    1|1
  • Influencial celeb power couples 😭😭💀💀. I don't admire any of their relationships. who knows what goes on behind closed doors. ill pass

0|0
    0|0
    • But I will say. and I don't think these individuals are celebs Serena and her husband are my fave. he's a techy and she's an Olympic athlete. and princess Diana's sons. to go and be successful after losing their mom is a big deal.

• Prince Harry and Megan
    Beyonce-Jay Z
    Kim and Kanye

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok prince Harry and Megan are good. but are they considered celebs? or just royalty?

• Jay-z and Beyonce and Trump and his wife.

1|0
    2|2
  • Beyoncé and Jay Z

0|0
    0|0
  • Jay-Z and Beyonce

1|0
    1|2
  • I guess none..

1|0
    0|0
  • kim and kanye