Whats your favorite film from the 90s era?

What's your favorite film and actor/actress of the 90s?

620

Most Helpful Guy

• I have WAY too many favorites from the 90s, because I was a kid growing up then; I couldn't choose just one. xD Some of those favorites are legitimately among the best movies ever made for their genres (in my opinion), while others are objectively not so great lol -- BUT I still love them because they're fun and bring back some good memories.

Off the top of my head:

- Gattaca
    - Beauty and the Beast
    - The Lion King
    - Aladdin
    - Jurassic Park
    - The Lost World: Jurassic Park
    - Terminator 2: Judgment Day
    - Home Alone
    - The Santa Clause
    - Jingle All The Way
    - Batman Returns
    - A Time to Kill
    - Meet Joe Black
    - The Thin Red Line
    - Armageddon
    - Independence Day
    - Forrest Gump
    - Bushwhacked
    - City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Gold
    - Balto
    - Free Willy
    - Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey
    - Air Force One
    - Face/Off

I'm probably forgetting some more, but those are the ones I can remember right away. xD

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So do I that's why I didn't even write my faves. i loved the 90s serious. I've seen majority of the ones u listed

• Oh cool. ^_^ To me, Gattaca is one of the finest science fiction movies ever made! I was lucky enough to see it in theaters when it came out, but there was barely anybody in the theater besides my family, because the movie was a flop at the box office. xD The cinematography, visuals, and music are amazing. And the story is very meaningful: it's about genetic discrimination on the surface, but it also symbolizes how real life often unfairly judges the worth and desirability of a person, and it's about fighting back against those things. The movie was so good that Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman (the 2 lead actors) even got married after the movie, lol! Too bad it didn't last. =(

And Bushwhacked is a silly but fun comedy starring Daniel Stern (who played the burglar Marv in "Home Alone"). There's just something very funny about a sleazy city guy wearing a leather jacket and gold chain, who must become a father figure to a bunch of Boy Scouts and lead them through a dangerous wilderness. xD

Most Helpful Girl

• The Babysitters Club😍

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE