Marvel or DC Comics?

This is a heavy debate wherever I️ go. What do you think and why?
  • Marvel is so much better
    Vote A
  • DC is obviously better
    Vote B
  • I think that they are both equally great
    Vote C
  • I don’t like them
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In overall terms, I would say DC despite their recently flop attempts at kickstarting a cinematic universe.
    Don't get me wrong, I love both because there is just so many iconic things between both companies. But DC had picked up way better than Marvel before the MCU, which is currently Marvel's only major selling point. Marvel comics recently have been meh, but before they've had a good number like House of M, Infinity Gauntlet, Secret Wars, Civil War, etc. But DC just has wayyy better comics and a lot more of them too. The Dark Knight Rises, Knightfall, Crisis on Infinite Earths, Metal, Injustice, The Killing Joke, Red Son, Blackest Night and Flashpoint just to name a few out of much more.
    For me I think about it like this. Who do I first think of when I think of the word 'superheroes?' Because superheroes ARE what both companies are centred around. Batman and Superman spring to mind immediately. They are basically the selling faces of comics and represent what many of us think of when we think 'superhero.' They are the icons of the comic industry to a lot of people, hence why I must go for DC over Marvel in this.
    Plus it helps that DC makes fantastic animated movies, much better than Marvel for now.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• My personal preference is for Marvel, but DC has a lot to offer, if they can just get their shit together for their movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind the movies. but comic books are extremely boring to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me DC (Batman and Superman) are America to Marvel's Canada.

0|1
    0|0
  • Batman is my favourite superhero, but marvel know how to make a good movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean PC or DC comics

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are good but I prefer marvel

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Both have their strong suits. DC has it's place. Their movies are just hot garbage (aside from Wonder Woman)

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel is so much better

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes