Do you have a childhood book or story you’d love to see made into a movie? Or has one of yours already been made?

I was so excited to see the announcement of Disney making Artemis Fowl, this was one of my favourite series growing up... I’d save all of my pocket money and fake being sick on release day so I could go and buy the new ones 😛
Did you have a book or story you loved as a kid?

1219

Most Helpful Guy

• I F***ING LOVED ARTEMIS FOWL!! YESSSSS!

• Right? I’m so excited!! I can’t wait to see who plays Holly

• 2019, Judy Dench is Commander Root and Josh Gad is Mulch Digger

• Haha cool, I can see Josh Gad as Mulch

Most Helpful Girl

• Love artemis fowl!! Awww the memories! Magic tree house was great too. Junie B jones. Hank the cowdog. And warrior cats too.