What was your first ever game console?

With the holiday season in full swing and Christmas only hours away, I decided to use the current popularity of gaming to take a trip down memory lane.

Before PS4 and whatever the new Xbox one is called, there were simpler... more shit game consoles.
However, these were new back in those days so we didn't feel dissapointed that they didn't support downloadable content and online multi-player because that stuff didn't exist.

So what do you remember your first game console being?

Mine was a sega mastersystem. It actually wasn't given to me, it was given to my older brother one Christmas of an exact year I'm able to confirm but it was some time during the 20th century.

So what was yours?
  • What was your first ever game console?Nintendo entertainment system
  • What was your first ever game console?Sega mastersystem
  • What was your first ever game console?Sega Genesis
    Vote C
  • What was your first ever game console?Super nes
    Vote D
  • What was your first ever game console?Sony PlayStation
    Vote E
  • What was your first ever game console?Nintendo 64
    Vote F
  • Other (which one)?
    Vote G

943

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah, the good old days of Sega Genesis and Street Fighter II.

• Some good days alright and that was actually a really good game for it's time. I remember it.

Most Helpful Guy