Romance anime recommendations?

i want a romance anine that has no harem and where the realtionship actually goes somewhere (series doesn't end when they have their first kiss)

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Golden time, maid-sama, konbini kareshi, ore monogatari, seiren, say "I love you", Fuuka, Chunibyo & other delusions, maybe B-gata H-kei

They might not all be what your looking for but that's everything I can think of. Also the author of Fuuka has a bunch of manga that is amazing and most of them have had anime adaptions you could look up, but I'd suggest the manga cause I've heard the anime were lacking.

• thanks for suggestions

• No prob, I've gone through quite a bit of anime so I like when I can try to recommend things for people