Romance anime recommendations?

i want a romance anine that has no harem and where the realtionship actually goes somewhere (series doesn't end when they have their first kiss)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Golden time, maid-sama, konbini kareshi, ore monogatari, seiren, say "I love you", Fuuka, Chunibyo & other delusions, maybe B-gata H-kei

They might not all be what your looking for but that's everything I can think of. Also the author of Fuuka has a bunch of manga that is amazing and most of them have had anime adaptions you could look up, but I'd suggest the manga cause I've heard the anime were lacking.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for suggestions

• No prob, I've gone through quite a bit of anime so I like when I can try to recommend things for people

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• I suppose Amagami SS would be one, it's also seasonal since the stories, it has multiple heroines that each have their own arcs the main character stays the same though, take place around Christmas. Though you need to watch Amagami SS Plus too if you want the "what happens after first kiss" for all of the heroines.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks will watch

• Show All
    • I'll take a look, though I haven't been actively watching anime lately, but I'll try to keep it in mind if nothing else.

• Love triangles are okay though, right? You don't want to know the ending before you see it, after all. I'd recommend White Album 2 and ToraDora!, two of my favorite shows

0|0
    0|0
  • Toradora

0|0
    0|0
  • My Little Monster ♥️

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes