How are my drawings :D ?

how are my drawings :D  ?
How are my drawings :D ?
How are my drawings :D ?
How are my drawings :D ?
How are my drawings :D ?
How are my drawings :D ?

1110

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Good! I liked the plant pot the best! Keep practicing. :)

What Guys Said 9

• You are doing great on your sketches. I have been through this phase. If you keep it up for like 2 3 years and dont give it up, you can really start sketching like pros you see on the internet.

• Definitely not bad. You have the technical skill to draw what you see, but you will need a better understanding of light, shadow, and color theory to improve. You will eventually develop a perception for those sorts of things through practice, without even knowing what exactly you're doing, but it would speed along the process if you studied art essentials as you would any other academics.

• Draw a frame, like the bones, before you draw body parts if you are drawing it without looking at a reference.

They are like wires to keep the shape you draw from going out of shape.

• Not good yet, but keep practicing and they will be much better in no time, I'm sure.

• They are really good but not food enough for someone who is passionate about drawing😊

• Nice! Keep it up!

• They're pretty cool! Keep working on it!

• I think they are very good

• They are fabulous

What Girls Said 10