What's your opinion on the game fallout shelter?

I downloaded it last night. I like it but I just can't stand that I get kicked out of the game every 5-15 minutes.
  • I love it
  • it's okay not all that much
  • It's bad
    Vote C
  • Never heard of it
    Vote D

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It has a cool concept, and it is fun to see the references to the main fallout games, but it is riddled with microtransactions and ads.

I ended up downloading a hacked version with had infinite lunchboxes (or whatever they are called), which was fun for a good 30 minutes

• Oh. That's bad.

• Way to go bro! Same here I fucking hate microtransactions bullshit! Ads are also annoying as fuck too. That's pretty much the whole point of using a hacked version, if you can't unlock content other than having to pay for them first, and you need access to the unlocked stuff then do whatever it takes to have access to them. They should allow players to unlock stuff manually by completing objectives and requirements rather than make them having to pay additional costs. Otherwise they should offer a full complete package with everything accessible and unlockable for a flat fee fixed price instead.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea what it’s like, but I’ve heard of it