Why do people seem to hate Nickelback so much?

I've seen a lot of people hate on Nickelback for some reason over the years and I still don't understand why. I genuinely like their music and I never really got what the deal is

35

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont get it either. Sumn about a concert i think? But i love their songs:
    Far Away
    Never Gonna Be alone
    When We Stand Together
    How You remind Me
    Rockstar
    Gotta Be Somebody
    ... not really into the other

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's because they've been overplayed SOOO much on the radio. I used to like them, but now I can't listen to them. If it comes on on my computer or ipod (I still have their songs), or on the radio, I turn it now lol. I can still listen to one or two occasionally, but the less popular, less played ones I like.