What would you say is actress Sigourney Weaver's BEST role?

I think she's fairly underrated in my opinion. she gives some very sold performances. What for you is her best role?

Her filmography: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000244/#actress
  • What would you say is actress Sigourney Weaver's BEST role?Ellen Ripley from the Alien movies
    Vote A
  • What would you say is actress Sigourney Weaver's BEST role?Dana Barrett from Ghostbusters
    Vote B
  • What would you say is actress Sigourney Weaver's BEST role?Gwen DeMarco from Galaxy Quest
    Vote C
  • What would you say is actress Sigourney Weaver's BEST role?Ellen Mitchell from Dave
    Vote D
  • What would you say is actress Sigourney Weaver's BEST role?Katharine Parker from Working Girl
    Vote E
  • What would you say is actress Sigourney Weaver's BEST role?Dr. Grace Augustine from Avatar
    Vote F
  • a role from on of her many other films (see filmography)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I've seen 4 of these movies. I can recall the plot and storyline well enough, but I can't recall the character interactions and dialogue well enough to give you an answer. It's been so long since I've seen any of them. The only one I've seen more than once and actually watched the whole way through several times is Ghostbusters, so its the most memorable.

0|1
    0|0
  • I enjoyed her in Alien :) I think her other roles are good too ex) Avatar but she's iconic in Alien (franchise)

0|1
    0|0
  • First alien movie. Everything else = not impressed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ellen Ripley for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I've only seen her in Avatar? Lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Lt. Ellen Ripley HANDS DOWN!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Ripley. Why is this even a question...

0|1
    0|0
  • she's literally known for Aliens.. lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes