Do you think if I post suggestive photos On Instagram it will be a good way to get more followers?

It works on here. I haven’t gotten barely any followers and a few people I considered friends I tried to followed and I’m disappointed because I didn’t get followed back... so do you think if I post pictures in my bikni or in underwear etc this will help/ be a good idea to get more followers? I want to have an Instagram and I want to have traction but in order to have social media people have to want to be social w you and I don't know what else to do. Suggestions?

137

Most Helpful Guy

• Suggestion? Stop giving a fuck about Instagram social media and how many of your supposed “friends”, “follow you back”. Go do something worthwhile like becoming a doctor or a vet.

Answer to your main question, yes it’s probably a surefire way of getting people to give you attention, don’t forget to spam your handle across all manner of platforms.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • We live in a day and age lately controlled by social media - you can make money off it, influence people through it etc. People pay attention to likes and followers even if it’s dumb I know and I’m sure you know they do, so how can you blame me for concerning myself with something like this?

• Well I’ve only posted one picture and I just created my Instagram but I’m not sure what the point in posting is if I’m not going to get any followers. It’s just a pic of my bike I took that I thought looked artsy. But ok thanks I guess I’ll try and forget about this whole mess

• Make a cute animals page instead >.> i would totally follow that over a suggestive photos page xD