Do you think if I post suggestive photos On Instagram it will be a good way to get more followers?

It works on here. I haven’t gotten barely any followers and a few people I considered friends I tried to followed and I’m disappointed because I didn’t get followed back... so do you think if I post pictures in my bikni or in underwear etc this will help/ be a good idea to get more followers? I want to have an Instagram and I want to have traction but in order to have social media people have to want to be social w you and I don't know what else to do. Suggestions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Suggestion? Stop giving a fuck about Instagram social media and how many of your supposed “friends”, “follow you back”. Go do something worthwhile like becoming a doctor or a vet.

Answer to your main question, yes it’s probably a surefire way of getting people to give you attention, don’t forget to spam your handle across all manner of platforms.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • We live in a day and age lately controlled by social media - you can make money off it, influence people through it etc. People pay attention to likes and followers even if it’s dumb I know and I’m sure you know they do, so how can you blame me for concerning myself with something like this?

• Show All
    • Well I’ve only posted one picture and I just created my Instagram but I’m not sure what the point in posting is if I’m not going to get any followers. It’s just a pic of my bike I took that I thought looked artsy. But ok thanks I guess I’ll try and forget about this whole mess

• Make a cute animals page instead >.> i would totally follow that over a suggestive photos page xD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• Will you? Yes.
    Should you? No.

If you want people to like you, show some self respect and dignity. Posting suggestive photos on social media just says you want attention. Nobody respects anyone who just wants attention.

1|0
    0|0
    • No I’m actually not going to anymore

• Followers don't matter at all. Honestly, I would quit using social media because it just is useless. Think about it on a real life scale, imagine if I brought a photo album to school and posted them on lockers, how ridiculous does that sound? So why is it okay to do it online?

The point is, social media has no real use. Yes communication is good and business marketing is an advantage as well, however few people own a business and we already have texting, calling for a reason. Never seek validation from others because it can create jealousy, greed, envy, and depression/self hate. Really, no one needs social media. Not a single person.

I would recommend reading a book, The Shallows or The Hacking of the American Mind

I will be honest, you need to respect yourself and showing your body around isn't going to be getting you any respect! You have more value than you know and if you seek validation from others, you will lose yourself in the process. Media followers? Numbers on a screen? That is meaningless, I would rather have 1 good friend than all the followers in the world. Because when the screens shut off, my friend will still be there. As for followers? They are all gone.

I suggest you focus on bettering yourself, better your character, because that is what matters!

If you do post near naked pictures, people will only like you because you are sexualizing yourself and guys will flatter you do get you to do what they want. (Take advantage of you by using compliments to get you to do what they want).

I have nothing to gain from telling you this, I am being genuine with you here, there is no use in chasing attention or social media. I hope you don't go through with this, have a blessed day

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay I will read that book. I know people who have said they have met their boyfriend/girlfriend off Instagram and yeah it does connect people w eachother and it just I can’t get past this, no one agrees w me and people think it sounds pathetic but it just feels good to have people send me messages and seem to care about me even if it is only about my body Bc other wise I’m mostly ignored

• Show All
    • Ohh, well that is just what a Christian does, if I am a freak, sure why not. No worries, anytime

• No I don’t mean to offend you’re not a freak I just mean you’re more religious than most I suspect/ gather.

• Girl you're 17. Worry about school, family, and your future. Not some mean nothing system with people you don't know.

Just post stuff about your life. If you're at the beach wearing a bikini obviously show that but don't go out of your way to suggest stuff just because you want followers. It'll usually lead to a lot of creeps as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be careful getting addicted to attention of the wrong kind. If you post pictures of things that you do that are inspirational, you will be encouraging more of that behaviour in yourself as you gain more followers. If you post trashy pictures of yourself to gain more followers, you would be encouraging more of that in yourself as you gain more followers. You choose the attention that drives you. I hope that makes some sense.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes that would get you followers. And if that's the way you wanna have your instagram be that's awesome. But don't get the two confused. See what you want your instagram to be, honestly and truly. After that you're good

0|0
    0|0
  • Well , rather than posting naked pictures of you , or semi-naked as in bikini or underwear.. you can do simple things which won't show much of you , yet will get you plenty of attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Develop some content. Be something new and better. If you want to be the flashy trashy type that everybody forgets about in a month, go ahead. To be a success you new and innovative content, a product.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it usually works, so if count is that important to you, then there's your answer. Bear in mind, though, that the usual result is a LOT of hate and lewdness. You'll have to filter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start with postings quotes with your pictures and use some hashtags.

Or use follower exchanging apps to increase your followers.

Neutrino+ is one of the best app to get followers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you will get more followers if you do that but not the type you are looking for. Message me. If you want

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it will get you more followers but the people you may care about may think you're kinda slutty etc then

0|0
    0|0
  • I dare say it'd work but honestly they won't be good followers

0|0
    0|0
  • You will get more followers (but also lose others) but what are they worth if the only reason they follow you are to fap to your pics?

0|0
    0|0
  • Good way to get followers is not by posting bikini stuff
    Follow and post funny videos, exploration and follow people to get more followers

0|0
    0|0
  • It will do but for the wrong reasons.
    You want people to follow you for you not how you're dressed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't do It, people will link you to it and think you are a slut. If you want help on social media message me

0|1
    0|0
  • It is a good idea to get followers for any woman out there just keep the inbox blocked😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that’s a good idea but what’s he point in having more followers? I mean they’ll only follow you because of the way you look

0|0
    0|0
  • insta means dripping sexiness, that's what swarms in male population especially teenager's

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, that does work... sex appeal is, well, appealing

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• what is even up with your profile pic? You look completely disproportionate, your hairs a mess, and the side of your face looks possessed or something...

0|1
    1|9
    • as for followers, who gives a fuck? I have never tried to get followers and apparently it works for me.

• You look more possessed tho

• I think you lot are jealous of her good looks and body

Recommended myTakes