Percy Jackson or Harry Potter?

• Percy
  • Harry
  • Fuck off nikki no one likes you
    Vote C
  • neither
    Vote D

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Not seen Percy Jackson but i love the Harry Potter a lot. seen the first part first day first show in 1997 or 1998

What Guys Said 7

• Well the gods may strike me down but HARRY POTTER only because I have seen all percy jackson movies and harry potter but harry potter had more movies ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ฅ why the difficult questions hehe๐Ÿ˜ธ

• The answer is not definite and varies from person to person.

In terms of popularity and fanbase, I will have to say Harry Potter takes the lead.

The writing style of JK Rowling is much better than Rick Riordan but it does get a little dull in the beginning of the books.
    On the other hand, Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson does have that great a writing style I believe, but most of the time either something funny is happening or some action is taking place or both.

The Titan's Curse, The Last Olympian and The Mark of Athena (from the sequel series to Percy Jackson) were successful on that front too.

Percy Jackson series is easier to get into because the story/action starts right away!

I had not voted.

www.bothassociates.com/.../both_logo-01.png

• Remember I loved reading the first book of Percy but I couldn't get behind the next ones. Never seen the movie but it looked like shit. Harry Potter I didn't read the books and the movies were good

• Both lol I canโ€™t decide, crap I choose Percy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Nikki you are awesome but i like Hermione.

• Harry Potter

• neither

What Girls Said 4

• I liked the few Percy Jackson movies that came out, but sadly haven't read the books (yet). But I have to vote for Harry Potter, because I've read the books and even seen the movies tons of times. I rarely re-watch movies.

• Precy!!! Omg my favorite childhood series. These were the only books I found intersting enough to keep reading even though it was hard since I have dyslexia. God I love this kid. What a shame he's like 18 now and the new series are about others... I'll miss him lol

• Harry no doubt.

• Harry Potter.