Does this picture seem realistic?

These days , I'm experimenting in "levitation" by using photoshop...
Well, this is my first try...Does this picture seem realistic?
Does it look cool/realistic?
  • YES <3
  • NO...
  • Other (write in comments)
    Vote C

31

Most Helpful Girl

• The shadow is way to intense for ambient lighting and there are no specular highlights indicating that there is a point or spotlight, the shadow on the ground is even more destroying the illusion. There is also a bit of a problem with the focus. The finger tips are kind of the same distance away like the spoon and should be a bit more in focus. The spoon is a bit to dark. The color grading looks okay, try to boost some reds and greens in the lighter areas.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Whoa thats... intense.

• yeah, I absolutely agree with you, especially with what you said about the shadows... I always had a problem with creating a "really" good shadow in photos. I tried though to focus slightly more on the fingertips but , yeah, i should have make it better...

Anyway, thanks for your comment.

• you're welcome