What kind of music you listen tu?(name some musicians, bands...)?

What kind of music you listen tu?(name some musicians, bands...)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I listen to hard rock, alternative rock, punk rock, pop punk, metal, and screamo. I hate pop and pop rock, as well as most rap music. My favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Falling in Reverse, Slipknot, The Pretty Reckless, Blink-182 (pre California), Trivium, Avenged Sevenfold, Motionless in White, A Day to Remember, Miss May I, Flyleaf, Green Day (especially Dookie), All American Rejects, Black Veil Brides, Taking Back Sunday, The Misfits, The Offspring (I know, I know), Bring Me the Horizon (exclusively That's the Spirit), and other emo shit. My music taste is trash, just like me! :D

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you listen to linkin park 3 days grace skillet thousand foot krutch disturbed?

• Show All
    • Thank you lol!

• You are welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually Rap on YouTube

Sometimes I listen to Thousand Foot Krutch

And whatever plays on the radio

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Wham, swedish house mafia, indila (french), avicii, aha, taylor swift, sam smith, haitham said (arabic), yvonne catterfeld (german). What can i say i like diverse music 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Keys, Our Lady Peace, Stone Sour, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly hip hop, little uzi vert, playboi carti, and others

0|0
    0|0
  • rock & heavy metal.

2|0
    0|0
  • Dance electronic

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Nirvana, blink 182, green day, seether, homesafe, letdown, all time low, yellowcard, Sum 41, Bowling for soup, paramore and the Ramones!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Thousand Foot Krutch, Red, From Ashes to New.
    Rap rock, nu metal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me 😀😀
    Ozzy, DIO

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes