Who would win in a fight? Rey from the Last Jedi or Luke Skywalker from the Empire Strikes Back (Possible Last Jedi Spoilers in comments)?

They were both just learning to use the force in these movies and they were both in Jedi training in these movies. Rey is the version of her right before the end of TLJ and Luke is the version right before he faught Darth Vader (so he still has both his hands).

So... if they both had a light saber and for some reason they had to fight and they were both on Kamino (somewhere they both never been) then who would win and why?
  • Who would win in a fight? Rey from the Last Jedi or Luke Skywalker from the Empire Strikes Back (Possible Last Jedi Spoilers in comments)?Luke Skywalker
    Vote A
  • Who would win in a fight? Rey from the Last Jedi or Luke Skywalker from the Empire Strikes Back (Possible Last Jedi Spoilers in comments)?Rey
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Def Luke as of right now. Rey still has a lot to learn what she is capable of once she comes complete and knows majority of everything she can do and handle she will be unstoppable in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Luke skywalker. He's just a whinny sack of potatoes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Rey is so boring. Luke Skywalker was jumping around doing acrobatic shit, fighting without his lightsaber when disarmed & shit. There's not a single doubt in my mind that an in his prime Luke Skywalker would walk all over that boring Mary Sue.

0|0
    0|0
    • In his prime Luke is more powerful than other mortal Force user

• Dude the idea that Rey can force lift a sack of potatoes is ridiculous, let alone use a lightsaber

0|0
    0|0
  • Rey because she's the ultimate Mary sue and has grrrrl power too

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes