If you were a character from LOTR, who would you be and why?

424

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• Gandalf because he is introspective and admits he's not perfect. He admits he makes mistakes but he takes the best course of action he knows how. He tries to weigh the options to the best of his ability with the weight on his shoulders and knows that he might fail everyone. Obviously he has no choice. I could probably fail and go be homeless people will be fine without me I'm sure lol.

• Dildo cause then I can make a person feel without having any feelings of my own 😂 sorry was thinking of Bilbo and got a bit creative

• Aragorn, because he gets to be with an elven woman whose beauty doesn't deteriorate over my lifetime. Also I'd be a king. Pretty good with bow and sword. My irl weapons of choice.

• when he marries Arwen, she becomes mortal. and thus ages...

• @Anon-ymous1 she died of a broken heart after Aragorn died of old age... true love <3

• Yep pretty much. But it's technically not because she starts to age or anything.

• Probably Pippin. He's fun, don't give a shit, and finds a way into trouble (sometimes without knowing how).

• Aragorn. Dude is a badass, wise, has the love of the sexiest elf woman in the entire land, and also ends up being king. Not a bad deal at all...

• Sam. The one who basically did everything in the fellowship

• YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• @Clarke498 well if he didn't accompany Frodo, Frodo would've lost all the will to go to Mordor. It's a teamwork really between Gandalf, Aragorn, Sam and the hobbitses.

• True, but people that say that Frodo was a wimp don't get the movie at all. Not saying that you are saying that though.

• I would have to be Gandalf, I enjoy messing with people, talking in riddles, and who wouldn't want magic?

• Gandalf, love his hair and beard , love how he holds his sword in one hand and his staff/wand in the other during battle.
    Best character in LOTR by a country mile.

• Legolas. Because I'd shout they are bringing the Hobbits to Isengard.

• Whichever one shits himself when he sees an army of uruk hai

• i most identify with Mithrandir.. but Tom Bombadil is cool also. who would you want to be?

• I m big fan of LOTR. I would like to be Sauron. Yes I am on dark side.

• Simba. Cause i don't know lotr chatacters and I'm king of the jungle

• tom bombadyl because he is immune to the one ring power

• Strider. Because he's so honorable

• Sauron. Second hugo weaving

• Aragorn

• Aragorn cuz he gets to fuck that one elf bitch

• Legolas because he matches how I am

• Gollum cuz we wants our preciousssss!

• Bilbo cause I think the name is funny

• Morgoth.

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone but Frodo. He's got the most fucked up fate ever

• lol Frodo didn't do it alone. He had Sam with him the whole time... So he didn't suffer alone.

• And he had to go there. That's what the multiple endings is all about. Frodo is not happy while he is in Middle Earth. He is still mentally scarred from being in the same world that all this horror happened. When he steps on the ship ready to leave the horror, he is finally truly happy.

• Éowyn or Galadriel

• What's lotr?