What's the latest dream you had?

Last night I had a super adventurous dream.. it had some marvel superheroes ( I watched the avengers movie last night) and I was the only one who could kill the villian.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Also I had the power of turning anything into ice. Makes me wonder what other dreams people see.. share with me the dream you last remember!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 days ago i had a dream about me being a dragon ball character coz i watch a lot of this stuff. And i was blasting everyone in my class who was annoying to me. And destroyed the school and then i was gonna go somewhere maybe i dont remember the last part of it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I had a similar dream long back.. minus the dragon ball part.. I escaped from school, swam across a river and came to my house to see some party was going on.. and I was invisible to everyone πŸ˜₯

• Show All
    • U never see the faces but you know who they are?

• Yeah dream are not always clear coz dreams are never in 4k resolution

Most Helpful Girl

• The last dream I had cracked me up. I was in my bedroom struggling to move a duffel bag full of money. You would've thought it was bricks of gold, for just a dream it felt so real. I woke up with a sore back and no duffel bag of money though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I had one an hour ago of going on a world tour with someone. It turned out she would miss most of the places. Can you imagine who that person could be?😨
    Hint : this person has some unrealistic power of creating illusionsπŸ˜›

0|0
    0|0
    • Turns out she can also turn anyone or anything into ice!!

• Show All
    • I see. I'll have superman positioned in the sky. With his laser heat vision, he can save me anytime.

• Or other easy way is that I can come near you and give you a hug lol if you'll try to freeze me then you'll get frozen too. It would be very dramatic.

• Had a dream where I was an incompetent member of the legends from DC's Legends of Tommorrow

0|0
    0|0
  • I was jailed for having sex with a dead mule

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes