What's the latest dream you had?

Last night I had a super adventurous dream.. it had some marvel superheroes ( I watched the avengers movie last night) and I was the only one who could kill the villian.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Also I had the power of turning anything into ice. Makes me wonder what other dreams people see.. share with me the dream you last remember!!!

14

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 days ago i had a dream about me being a dragon ball character coz i watch a lot of this stuff. And i was blasting everyone in my class who was annoying to me. And destroyed the school and then i was gonna go somewhere maybe i dont remember the last part of it.

• I had a similar dream long back.. minus the dragon ball part.. I escaped from school, swam across a river and came to my house to see some party was going on.. and I was invisible to everyone πŸ˜₯

• U never see the faces but you know who they are?

• Yeah dream are not always clear coz dreams are never in 4k resolution

Most Helpful Girl

• The last dream I had cracked me up. I was in my bedroom struggling to move a duffel bag full of money. You would've thought it was bricks of gold, for just a dream it felt so real. I woke up with a sore back and no duffel bag of money though.