Any tips for drawling anime/manga?

I need some tips for drawling time anime/manga I'm good at the eyes but I just need some tips for drawling the whole body.

012

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be good at drawing anime style characters. The most important things are the hair and eyes.

Also study the kind of emotions on their face and some times an anime character will have a symbol near their head. Like an exclamation mark or question mark or a weird + sign on their head.

For example when a character is angry their mouth might be wide open with sharp teeth, pure white eyes, angry eye brows, and a few very fine black lines down the top of their head.