Any tips for drawling anime/manga?

I need some tips for drawling time anime/manga I'm good at the eyes but I just need some tips for drawling the whole body.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be good at drawing anime style characters. The most important things are the hair and eyes.

Also study the kind of emotions on their face and some times an anime character will have a symbol near their head. Like an exclamation mark or question mark or a weird + sign on their head.

For example when a character is angry their mouth might be wide open with sharp teeth, pure white eyes, angry eye brows, and a few very fine black lines down the top of their head.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Find a specific style of manga art you really like and draw a bunch of different pictures just copying by eye, it will help you with the character proportions and curves that you'll remember when you free hand

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have the ability to draw on a tablet, I would highly recommend that. But either way, try to develop a style or find one you like! When I started out I had a hodgepodge of different styles and tried to blend them together but nothing I drew ever looked good. Experiment a little bit and you'll see improvement c:

0|0
    0|0
  • there are some rules to making a manga body like when u make the head the whole body will be 7 &1/2 head including the head so after drawing the head make 8 sections (*including head) and the counting down to the third head which is halfway will be the middle of the body where the hip bones are and the rest is the feet and legs down at the bottom 8th head half of it will be leg then it will be feet
    ** at the 2nd head approx half will be the shoulder the in between space will be the neck

0|0
    0|0
  • What anime do u draw? Check out one of my drawing in my profile its based on anime ( dragon ball's main character)

0|0
    0|0
  • Study anatomy, search for manga and anime related channels on youtube, they tend to give tips, and install pinterest, tones, and i mean, TONES of anime related stuff there and how to do it

0|0
    0|0
  • If ur a biggner then watch youtube tutorials on technical drawing tips.
    But If u already know the basics
    Then Just feel that anime character like u love to carase a baby's face.
    Don't rush to draw first!
    Just Feel every part of his face and body on ur finger tips just like touching a real person... let ur inner artist scan your thoughts like a 3d model... don't go drawing yet!
    Talk to him.. ask him what he likes and dislikes.. coz that's what will help you designing a true unique character figure.
    When u done talking to him
    then just go bananas on paper! ;)
    Let him come out of ur thoughts into a real character on paper!

1|0
    0|0
  • Get manga studio software and a how to draw anime book.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are some books and softwares written by professional s. Just check them out. It might help you

1|0
    0|0
  • Practice and observations I guess. I suck at art so, can't say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at anatomy

1|0
    0|0
  • Big boos

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes