- Seeing your rival teams and fans succeed
- The high cost of things (jerseys, stadium tickets, stadium food, etc)
- When a game is on the same day as another event in your life
- Dealing with people (bandwagoners, people who hate sports, etc)
- Off-season depression
- Seeing your favorite athletes involved in scandals, allegations, etc
- Bad referring during a game (like when the games feel rigged)
What's the worst thing about being a sports fan?
And if you can thing of any others than comment below.
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
What Girls Said 0
Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!
What Guys Said 3
The Original Cast Of Beverly Hills 90210 Series: What They Look Like Now 12 Of My Favorite Movies Starring My Favorite Actors/Actresses Breaking News: Aretha Franklin, "Queen of Soul" Dead at 76 Years Old. A Tribute and show of R. E. S. P. E. C. T 12 Greatest Movie Soundtracks Of All Time 10 Must See Comedy Movies
Click "Show More" for your mentions
Most Helpful Opinion(mho) Rate.
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.