What is your favorite movie from the year you were born?

This can be a tough question for some of you who were born in stellar film years. I was born in 1973, and we had some all-time greats come out that year. I simply can't decide between "The Exorcist" and "Enter the Dragon". Both of these classics are brilliant films, groundbreaking in their time, and both have stood the test of time. I watch them both at least once each year.
How about you? Do you share your birth year with great movies?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• The Shawshank Redemption was released 1994 and it's rated one of the best movies ever made. I've seen the movie and I didn't care for it. Both Pulp Fiction and Forest Gump fall in the same category. They've been praised, but I didn't like the movies personally. The Lion King is my all time favorite '94 movie.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow!
      Yeah, those are all amazing films; major award winners and peoples' choice greats!
      I'm kinda blown away that you didn't like them. But I guess that made it easy to pick your favorite from your year!

• Finding Nemo lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Corpse Bride

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah there's quite a few from 1998 my favorite has to be the Truman show hands down.

0|1
    0|0
    • you should see 'ronin'

• Show All
    • The Truman Show changed my opinion of Jim Carrey, for the better.
      Ronin was underrated in my opinion.

• totally agree with both statement. on a side note if you want to have your views on johnny depp changed for the better, watch black mass. i thought he was shit for years but black mass is amazing and his version of whitey bulger is outstanding

• saw it just a couple of days ago... bonnie and clyde with warren beaty and the gorgeous faye dunnaway

0|1
    0|0
  • The Addams Family

0|1
    0|0
  • Taxi Driver

0|1
    0|0
  • Big Daddy

0|1
    0|0
  • The Shawshank redemption