How do you game?

I'm a PC person myself. I used to play on consoles, but after getting a PC, I have never looked back. It's not just the graphics and frames, but the freedom, customisabiilty, not having to pay for services I already own/that are free or to play my games online, etc.

What do you game on and why?
  • PC
    Vote A
  • Consoles
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Pc has its place. Not denying it
    But if you want the best games with best maintenance and better quality hence no stupid hackers n shit
    Console hands down!

0|0
    0|2
    • Of course, because console is soooo superior :)

• Show All
    • @ZanyInternetName they tried to charge pc gamers too once upon a time... but it didn't work
      they fought back and one that war...

• PS4
    PCs are for rich kids. I can play hundreds of games on my PS3 from oldest to newest and I don't have to upgrade my cards every six months. By the time you've bought the PC, the game, and annual upgrade components to keep up with expansion packs for games you already own, let alone the newest games, I've bought my console an extra controller, a dozen of the best-selling games of all time, and put $1200 into a savings account.
    I've got a cousin who used to game on his PC, always broke, couldn't keep up with the cost of PC gaming for 3 titles, but he can afford 3 consoles and dozens of games for each.
    Unless something has drastically changed, the most popular MMOs all charge server fees on top of having to buy the software.
    I can play PS4 online with no extra costs, I think. I'm not really into co-op gaming, but when I'm just puttering around, it looks like I can join most games at no cost.

0|0
    1|1
    • No... 12 games? ... And that is all u gonna play forever and ever? ... Highly doubtfull.. With a $1000 you can build a PC that will run all games for the next 2 years on ultra settings and it will run anything that will come out for the next 5 years on high or low and still have better graphics than a PS4.. when it doesn't anymore you just invest $250 into a graphics card and keep playing what u want.. and you get to play for freee.. I'm at 13TB of games, don't really have the time to sum up their cost but $5000-$10000 range, and all for free.. and a $1000 is the cost of more or less 30 PS4 games.. I have 63 installed at the moment, can emulate all PS3 games, also for free, PS4 I think aswell, haven't tried yet.. Also I make money thanks to my PC which would be impossible with a PS4 .. And do soooo many other things.. Consoles are a waste of money..

• Show All
    • Based on your age I'm not sure if your deluded or just still live in the nineties. Yeah, in the nineties it was true that you'd have to update often, e. g. the recommended specs for Wolfenstein 3D and Doom and Quake. Now? No. It's not necessary. It's possible. The thing is, there isn't a new GPU generation every six months but only twelve to eighteen months, so cut the cap and try at least.
      Normally a GPU is upgraded every three years, depending on the pace at which NVIDIA wants one's money.
      I know a lot of folks on the 750ti - an inexpensive card from quite some time ago that's still sufficient for them. In fairness, they plan on upgrading to a 2050ti if it comes out.

• Also, why would one need a grand to get a gaming PC? An old office PC plus 1050ti and maybe some RAM runs you half that, building a new PC with at least console specs (not recommended, shitty CPU!) not more than that and building a solid new computer would be about three parts in four of a grand.

TL;DR: classic Peasant.

• Mainly pc because FPS are always better with keyboard and mouse, longer online game availability and it's a more adaptable system.
    Consoles are only good for guaranteed compatibility

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a PC but it's mainly for programming and editing, I installed an ok gpu that can run most games and I play whenever I can find the time between shitposting on gag and uni work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pc for sure. I have played ps4 like 5 times this year but you know the anti consumer practices we call Exclusives? Thats why...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a gaming peasant

0|1
    0|0
  • can't get used to the pad. too much pc too less console. just dont want to get bad at pc gaming and i know i succ at console gaming so i stick with the pc.

0|0
    0|0
  • PC. I used to be on PS3, both just stopped working after a year (a few days after the warranty) so I said fuck you Sony.

0|1
    0|0
  • Computer all the way. My eyes get too strained on console gaming

1|0
    0|0
  • Fifa in console. First peron view shooter games, definitely pc. Grew up playing CT on pc. Shooting feels more natural with a mouse as well as movement

0|0
    0|0
  • I searching for a cheap Xbox One now. For real. No lie. Must play games!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ps4. If tour lookinh for a buddy to kill stuff with hit me up and we can exchange gamertags

0|0
    0|0
  • Iv always been more of a console gamer but I want to get an Alienware laptop and be both

0|0
    0|0
    • Alienware is overpriced. Building a computer is sinple, and you can do it with a simple YouTube guide :) And you can spend however much you want, depending on what you feel is important.

• Please don't get Alienware, that's like getting a MacBook pro to check your mail and browse Facebook.

• You should have out a option for both

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like using a mouse and keyboard to play

0|1
    0|0
  • Always PC. Consoles are a waste of money.

1|1
    0|0
  • PC Masterrace 😎

1|2
    0|0
  • another joins the pc master race

1|0
    0|0
  • Both

1|0
    0|0
  • Im both pc and ps

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Console. Can't play on a potato and my computer is for work only.

2|1
    0|0
    • It's not expensive to upgrade :)

I'm about to upgrade my PC for just £200. A new stick of ram and a GTX 1050 ti will turn my potato into a very good PC, for less than a console, especially factoring in the subscription :P

• Show All
    • I can't message you it doesn't work

• Follow me real quick then I pm you.

• Both pc and consoles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly PC these day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just pc.

0|0
    0|0