Gamers-Gender Equality has room in the gaming society?

First, the reason why Im making so many questions now is because I want to ask as much as i can before the New Years! Things are going to be different that year so... until then, you may find lots of my questions in your nofies (nofitications) until the New Years. I'm sorry if it bugs you but... it's worth it~!
Now for the topic...

I'm happy that more and mre people are treating genders equally, at least bit by bit. I live in a small town that use to be not seeming to care until recently when a younger kid from this generation-out of all the other generations, said so much appreciated things about gender equality! Now, its spreading!
I've always treated all genders the same and thought I was the only one until recently!
Now that you know that...

Do you think the title "gamer girl" should change to just "gamer" because, what I read on an Instagram picture about something similar and it made me think about this.
Guys are already known as "gamers" but, women seem to have a gender specific title. I would think it's weird if I was a female so, do you think it should be changed?
(Especially since some people these days are getting more gross and making up stupid things. For example, appearently "gamer girls" are gamers but, slutty. I hate that word but, I couldn't think of any other word. That's the only one I uear these days... T_T)Gamers-Gender Equality has room in the gaming society??
  • Yes! はい! Totally!!
  • No! Nein! いいえ!
  • ✴~Other~✴
    Vote C

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• HAI but its gonna be hard to change a whole gameing society ;-;

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE