Which console family did you grow up on? What where your favorite games?

I grew up on the PS1 (not because I grew up in the era but because that's what we had the most games for) and I played the hell lut of Silent Hill and Gekka no Yasokyoku (Symphony of the Night)Which console family did you grow up on? What where your favorite games??
  • Which console family did you grow up on? What where your favorite games??Nintendo
    Vote A
  • Which console family did you grow up on? What where your favorite games??Sega
    Vote B
  • Which console family did you grow up on? What where your favorite games??Sony
    Vote C
  • Which console family did you grow up on? What where your favorite games??Atari
    Vote D
  • Arcades
    Vote E
  • Which console family did you grow up on? What where your favorite games??Computer games
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I played every single SEGA game out there.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Atari 2600. Old school. Old old school. Ancient school.

And this was considered good graphics...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uBPmwTeoFLc/hqdefault.jpg

2|0
    0|0
    • Wasn't Activision originally a developer for ColecoVision or Intelevision or something? Like, holy hell has the industry changed or what

• Activision started out when a group of game developers from Atari attempted to negotiate that they receive royalties to the games they designed. Atari would have none of it, so the game developers went their own way and formed Activision. The games they produced were way better than those made by Atari, in my opinion. Any rate, they started the whole third party development trend in video and computer games.

• I started of with a nes. Adims family and ninja turtles were my favourite. After that had a pc and gta and splinter cell was on it. I then got xbox 360 and thats where i really started gaming. Bioschock is my favourite

1|0
    0|0
  • At young age, Nintendo (I forgot which model) and other consoles. Then came PS1 and PS2. Grew up with it. Teen years would be PS3. I felt really sad when my PS3 died. He was 8 years old when he died.

1|0
    0|0
  • My parents forced us to play outside and I'm soooo glad they did.

2|1
    0|0
  • For my 11th birthday I got a n64 with castlevania, mario party and zelda ocarina of time. Big ass crt and lots of unhealthy food :^)

1|0
    0|0
  • i grew up playing putt putt and freddy fish kind of games on the pc. But also nintendo. especially mario.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had the Sega Genesis, n64, and then I got a ps2 and stuck with the Playstation.

I do also own a wii and I have a pc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nintendo SNES & 64, & Playstation One

then Gamecube & the first Xbox

1|0
    0|0
  • I loved my my NES and GameCube when I was a kid, true childhood.

1|0
    0|0
  • I grew up on the PC master race.

1|0
    0|0
  • PlayStation. Commodore before that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sony!

1|0
    0|0
  • Ps2.

1|0
    0|0
  • Awww yeaaah! I loved silent hill.

1|0
    0|0
    • It was a little bit of everything in my family. My cousins had some sega stuff, my brother had some Nintendo stuff, and I had some sony stuff.

• xbox original ->PCMR

1|0
    0|0
  • Pc since 6

1|0
    0|0
  • PlayStation

1|0
    0|0
  • Computer games. GTA to FIFA everything only in PC

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• When I was 7 (2007) I played a lot of NINTENDO DS!! I was a big Pokémon nerd and played so freaking much. After that, I started playing the physical cards and collecting them. I got all paranoid about it until around 5th grade, then the Pokémon hype was over for me. I also stopped playing Nintendo so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Really really old old stuff! My dad bought my brothers an Atari 2600 and a Sega SG-1000 in the '80s for our home entertainment. Meanwhile, nowadays, I still have my Nintendo Game & Watch and my Nintendo Game Boy that were handed down to me by my brothers. I don't know if they still work but I keep getting offers for them. Even my brothers offered to buy them back. They must be collectibles by now.

1|1
    1|0
  • Nintendo and Sega, both! Oh God, I miss those days! The awesome old video games and consoles! 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I had an atari, Nintendo, super Nintendo, Sega genesis and that's when I stopped playing games. My favorite games were astroids, mike Tysons punch out, Mortal kombat, sonic, Mario bros, and tetris.

1|0
    0|0
  • PS2 , just the usual car racing games or sing star haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Sega's portable, Game Gear, followed by a string of Nintendo, all the while having PC games and buying Sony always after the next gen was out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mymum was too cheap to get me anything cool. :/ and video games are for boys. :/ m

1|0
    0|0
  • I grew up on Nintendo (Gamecube was my shit)

1|0
    0|0
  • Nintendo

1|0
    0|0
  • Good ol' Super Nintendo. I loved all 3 Donkey Kong games.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes