Which console family did you grow up on? What where your favorite games?

I grew up on the PS1 (not because I grew up in the era but because that's what we had the most games for) and I played the hell lut of Silent Hill and Gekka no Yasokyoku (Symphony of the Night)Which console family did you grow up on? What where your favorite games??
  • Which console family did you grow up on? What where your favorite games??Nintendo
  • Which console family did you grow up on? What where your favorite games??Sega
  • Which console family did you grow up on? What where your favorite games??Sony
    Vote C
  • Which console family did you grow up on? What where your favorite games??Atari
    Vote D
  • Arcades
    Vote E
  • Which console family did you grow up on? What where your favorite games??Computer games
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

1019

Most Helpful Guy

• I played every single SEGA game out there.