Yo, what's your favorite song? Can you name your favorite lyrics?

Mine is probably say you won't let go by James Arthur.

I'll wake you up with some, breakfast in bed, I'll bring you coffee with, a kiss on your head. I'll take the kids to school, wave them goodbye, I'll thank my lucky stars, for that night.

I normally play it on my ukulele.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my favorite songs is Beautiful Pain by Eminem. And one of my favorite lyrics is

Some hearts you’ll never win And some pain never ends
    But these are the shoes you’re walking in
    So just get back up again

By Skylar Grey (Glow In The Dark)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Sisqo - Thong Song

She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck. Thighs like what, what, what. All night long. Let me see that thong!

I like it when the beat goes, duh dun duh. Baby make your booty go, duh dun duh. Baby I know you want to show, duh dun duh.
    That thong thong thong thong thong!!

0|0
    0|0
  • UNDEAD CORPORATION - Through Your Optic

Behind the hardcore melodic death metal sound to it, it actually carries a deep meaning. My favorite lyrics from it are in the chorus, which is as follows:

"I just want to hold on, but I want to let it go. Feeling every word you gave me is getting cold. I just want to believe in you, but I'm realizing. I can't be there in the world through your optic."

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer the "Arschfick Song"! "ich bin der Arschfickmann, das ist der Arschficksong und der geht dabdadadada dabdadadada"

whick basicly means "i am the assfuck man, this is the assfuck song and it goes dabdadadada dabdadadada"

0|0
    0|0
  • Friendzone - Aash Mehta

0|0
    0|0
  • Ling Tosite Sigure - kimitooku

0|0
    0|0
  • Sia- bird set free

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen to circles by eden