If the 74th Hunger Games could have only one winner, who would you want to live?

THIS IS FOR MY HUNGER GAMES FANS. YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE EITHER KATNISS OR PEETA. DON'T CHOOSE RESULTS IF YOU READ THE BOOK OR WATCHED THE MOVIE.

I choose Katniss! Also thanks to the Good Indian cause he helped me to figure out how I can finally add pictures here.
  • If the 74th Hunger Games could have only one winner, who would you want to live?Katniss Everdeen
    Vote A
  • If the 74th Hunger Games could have only one winner, who would you want to live?Peeta Mellark
    Vote B
  • If the 74th Hunger Games could have only one winner, who would you want to live?Not into Hunger Games just came here for results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like pita because it taste nice, especially with garlic and coriander.

As for the Hunger Games contestants, I'll go for Katniss.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Katniss, I guess. I didn't like either of them but at least she actually did things. Peeta didn't do that much because of his injuries.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 6

• Katniss, of course!

1|0
    0|0
  • Peeta, as long as mean that he'll fall in love with me and we live happily in Victors' Village. Just kidding 😉
    If I HAD to pick one, I'd choose Katniss. She needs to be there for her sister and her mom. Plus she was more instrumental in the rebellion than Peeta was.

1|0
    0|0
  • I freaking love the Hunger Games!!! I read al the books, and watched all the movies!

1|0
    0|0
  • Katniss.

1|0
    0|0
  • Katniss

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhhhh me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes