If the 74th Hunger Games could have only one winner, who would you want to live?

THIS IS FOR MY HUNGER GAMES FANS. YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE EITHER KATNISS OR PEETA. DON'T CHOOSE RESULTS IF YOU READ THE BOOK OR WATCHED THE MOVIE.

I choose Katniss! Also thanks to the Good Indian cause he helped me to figure out how I can finally add pictures here.
  • If the 74th Hunger Games could have only one winner, who would you want to live?Katniss Everdeen
  • If the 74th Hunger Games could have only one winner, who would you want to live?Peeta Mellark
  • If the 74th Hunger Games could have only one winner, who would you want to live?Not into Hunger Games just came here for results
    Vote C

710

Most Helpful Guy

• I like pita because it taste nice, especially with garlic and coriander.

As for the Hunger Games contestants, I'll go for Katniss.

Most Helpful Girl

• Katniss, I guess. I didn't like either of them but at least she actually did things. Peeta didn't do that much because of his injuries.