How can I improve this drawing?

How can I improve this drawing??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You can use a liner pen for the lines and coloring the drawing with either markers or regular color pencils where you're using shadows. Shadows is important to make the drawing nicer to look at and lesser flat or boring. If you've any questions, I can come with a more directly answer.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Welll..
    I prefer some drawings without colour and this looks like it would be better without colour.

Maybe try making the lines on the hair bolder? Make a background perhaps, that would add more atmosphere and you could make the background look scary to increase the sinister level.

Of course, if you add a background then you change from not needing colour to needing it and if you add colour it will look better.

Maybe a childs room with a knocked over toys box with him standing next to the box?

1|0
    0|0
  • grab another sheet of paper place it on top and tape both sheets together put it on a glass table and use the liner pen to do the outline like the guy said before me but dont use it directly on the graphite but you did very good when using color pencils dont press hard light multiple strokes will fill the color in so you can blend colors and shades together and for shading dont use graphite use the black color pencil

0|0
    0|0
  • Press down harder with your pencil to make it bolder

2|0
    0|0
  • Just add a little flash light to the photo. The drawing doesn't need much improvement tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Color helps

1|1
    0|0
  • I like to add hatching for shadows/contrast

0|1
    0|0
  • By using a pen

0|0
    0|0
  • It's prefect